• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Keith Clanton mentioned the crowd support as the reason why he went to ucf and I now see what he means. He did the right thing.

btw I know teams that get great crowd support no matter the condition of the team.

i think he just wanted to play 4 years of irrelevant basketball

he would have done the same at usf

I was talking about the conference. Even when our team is irrelevant we still regularly will play relevant teams in relevant games. Outside of games vs memphis nothing ucf does has a chance of mattering.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Bad game by the Bulls and we deserve to lose playing like that.

Lets hope that the addition of Mercer and Gilchrist gets the Bulls in better shape.

You cant beat anyone on the road if you commit over 20 TOs and hit less than 60% on the FT line

That sums it up right there

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Here's little inside information. We had our best practice of the year preparing for this game. The Coaches really drilled these guys on all kinds of situations. Unfortunately we can't simulate the crowd that feed energy to ucf.

Turnovers were just pitiful. The crowd contributed to some of that but we were not as focus as we needed to be.

and thats just bad

if we can't focus against 3/4 filled ucf arena, how do we expect these guys to focus in sold out buildings in the big east conference?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19

Guys, I hate to break it to you but ucf played New Mexico, a much more legit basketball team than USF.  They also play Florida, Memphis, Penn, UAB and Houston, all real basketball programs when compared to USF.  They may hate USF, but USF is hardly a basketball anything.

Guys, I hate to break it to you but ucf played New Mexico, a much more legit basketball team than USF.  They also play Florida, Memphis, Penn, UAB and Houston, all real basketball programs when compared to USF.  They may hate USF, but USF is hardly a basketball anything.

and their going to get smashed by all those programs so whats your point. new mexico is 4-4 and second to last in their conference

youre not breaking anything to me, but to act like ucf is a basketball anything is a joke. they are one of the worst teams in cdoa

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

All here we go... the parade of ucf fans infected our bullspen borad, our blogs, and the national sites as well. Well go ahead and get your 15 minutes of fame for beating a bulls team still in it's lava stage.

I guess it is true that the sun even shines on a dog's ass occasionally.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7

All here we go... the parade of ucf fans infected our bullspen borad, our blogs, and the national sites as well. Well go ahead and get your 15 minutes of fame for beating a bulls team still in it's lava stage.

I guess it is true that the sun even shines on a dog's *** occasionally.

LOL....so just because I like to read msg board chatter it means im infected with usf?  You guys are the ones with hardons with ucf with your retarded posts of ucf msg board topics.  Please, do me and favor and take our nuts out of your mouth!

And to address other posts..

This is not our most important game of the year...obviously those games are uf and memphis

We didnt rush the court

This game was the second highest attended game for now....our memphis game will beat our current record

Its funny seeing people post how our atmosphere was "too much" for a lowly usf game yet everyone cries about the lack of people at your own games

So please keep our name out of your mouth and worry about your own schools shortcomings

LOL....so just because I like to read msg board chatter it means im infected with usf?  You guys are the ones with hardons with ucf with your retarded posts of ucf msg board topics.  Please, do me and favor and take our nuts out of your mouth!

This is not our most important game of the year...obviously those games are uf and memphis

We didnt rush the court

This game was the second highest attended game for now....our memphis game will beat our current record

Its funny seeing people post how our atmosphere was "too much" for a lowly usf game yet everyone cries about the lack of people at your own games

So please keep our name out of your mouth and worry about your own schools shortcomings

pretty sad you took the time to register to post garbage. looking at how that student section was acting like it was the national championship game, i highly doubt the memphis game will have the same attitude. most of the idiots that attend ucf know nothing about sports and saw that ucf was playing usf, your "rival", and decided to go to the game, even if they knew nothing about basketball. and the games you mention as your most important, well buddy, you guys will probably get creamed so dont get your hopes up

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19

Actually, you're the only target here.  Your constant bashing of UCF before, during and after the game and bragging about how good USF basketball is, going on and saying that Clanton did not want to play against Big East teams and so on and so on. 

Why do you call it lava stage, because the player that USF bought has yet to suit up?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  7

We didnt rush the court

pretty sad you took the time to register to post garbage. looking at how that student section was acting like it was the national championship game, i highly doubt the memphis game will have the same attitude. most of the idiots that attend ucf know nothing about sports and saw that ucf was playing usf, your "rival", and decided to go to the game, even if they knew nothing about basketball. and the games you mention as your most important, well buddy, you guys will probably get creamed so dont get your hopes up

Yeah a potentially top 25 memphis team will have a lesser game atmosphere than the doormat of the big east..I want the crack your smoking.

I like how you throw out the word "rival" as to why the students showed up...not the fact it was heavily marketed the last 2 weeks, not the fact that its a saturday night before exam week, not the fact that we got free shirts or the fact that we havent had a home game in like 2 weeks.  

Whats wrong with a student section that cheers on our team?  I think the student atmosphere was better in last years 3 OT win vs tulsa.

Instead of explaining why your fairweather fan base doesnt show up to your BIG EAST BASKETBALLL TEAM's games you once again knock our fan base for showing up and being loud.

And yes we probably might get creamed, but at least our fans will still show up including the drive to Jacksonville.

And no I registered and posted 1 thing like a month ago but it was deleted