• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

james jones DE decommits...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Link?  We may have a couple more if we keep getting later commitments.  I wonder if the staff went to him and asked about greyshirting or anything?  Pure speculation on my part.  I thought he had a lot of potential at DT in a few years given his weightlifting background.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Me thinks the Bedford commitment had someone a lil shook. 

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

good, if he wants to go to fiu then he aint usf material

well, if we offered him we at least THOUGHT he was.  even though it looks like were gonna be pretty solid at DE for the time being, its still sucks because ive seen him play so many times.  hes one of the strongest kids ive ever met.

Link?  We may have a couple more if we keep getting later commitments.  I wonder if the staff went to him and asked about greyshirting or anything?  Pure speculation on my part.  I thought he had a lot of potential at DT in a few years given his weightlifting background.

theres not a link yet, but im sure there will be eventually.  trust me its true though.

Me thinks the Bedford commitment had someone a lil shook. 

he was on a visit to fiu all weekend, he probably didnt know anything about that.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

I agree, I think the Bedford committ sealed the deal and you'll see more of this if we land some more 4 star type recruits.  You can't blame a kid if you see someone you know you may have a hard time beating out and wanting to get a chance somewhere else to be a star.  You don't get to the NFL from the bench and guys go from crappy colleges all the time so he's taking the best opportunity for him which I can't blame him for.  If true, I wish him the best of luck.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

theres not a link yet, but im sure there will be eventually.  trust me its true though.

LG, you broke Garvin in the first place so you have an in at LG obviously.  I will wait for a more official source to delete his name on the thread up top.  ;)

LG, you broke Garvin in the first place so you have an in at LG obviously.  I will wait for a more official source to delete his name on the thread up top.   ;)

well being that my name is LGclassof00, i would say that guess isnt much of a stretch.  ;)

Archived