• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Congrats to Kansas

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

anyone notice how mangino made his assistant coaches protect him from a gatorade bath last night after the win.  you could even hear the players saying "oh come on, come on" in protest that he wouldnt let them soak him.  I guess he figured he would have to cut his way out of that shirt if it got wet.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

anyone notice how mangino made his assistant coaches protect him from a gatorade bath last night after the win.  you could even hear the players saying "oh come on, come on" in protest that he wouldnt let them soak him.  I guess he figured he would have to cut his way out of that shirt if it got wet.

I didn't hear if Mangino explained his reasoning, but I did think that was strange.  I seriously thought it maybe a health issue.  I had a older buddy who used to dive with me all the time.  He was fit but had high blood pressure and some heart problems and his doctors said he shouldn't dive on cold days because the sudden shock could potentially cause a heart attack.  I think most of the concern was that in the unlikely event he had a heart attack we would be 40 miles off-shore.  If it isn't health related then he should have let his guys soak him like every other head coach.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I inadvertently started a thread about this on the Florida board earlier today. Someone also had another Kansas thread moved there as well.

Mama_Bull

Golden Brahman

Super Sophomore

Bulls Rock!!

Some bulletin board material for NEXT year     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Kansas, those within the program say things have just begun.

"Nobody's going to ever doubt us again," Anthony Collins said. "12-1, the best in Kansas history, and we're going to do it again next year."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/columns/story?id=3180561&campaign=rss&source=NCFHeadlines

I expect their one loss will be against USF in TAMPA.

I wonder when we will hear word on whether USF-Kansas will be the season opener for ESPN.

A win over them will go a long way in helping to repair the damage done by our bowl meltdown. 

• Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Mama Bull,

They shouldn't have moved it since it wasn't only about Kansas and their win last night, but about one of our first opponents this year, 2008!  Sometimes these moderators go a little "coo coo for cocoa puffs" just reading a title.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Mama Bull,

They shouldn't have moved it since it wasn't only about Kansas and their win last night, but about one of our first opponents this year, 2008!  Sometimes these moderators go a little "coo coo for cocoa puffs" just reading a title.

I agree.

But, somehow, I don't think THIS thread will get moved, since Bulliever started it. LOL

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I've had my threads moved before... :-[

Anyway, I am speaking of Kansas as it relates to our schedule in 2008.  I'll check out the other Kansas thread and attach it here if need be...but I thought it was more of just a "Wow, Kansas" kind of post...

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

VaTech got thwomped by LSU earlier this year.  Them losing is no big surprise.  The ACC is hurting.

Kansas is not LSU, and VTech losing to a team that played only 2 ranked teams and lost to one of them is indeed surprising.

UCF losing to MSU, however, was no shocker.  ACC's hurt is nowhere near the magnitude of C-DOA.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

kansas is another opportunity for usf to gain national love

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf should cal vtech,gtech, or other acc bowl teams and see if they can would play us in their place

usf would have to cancel tenn-martin state

Archived