• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Brouce Mompremier

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

OK, I have asked in a couple of other threads, but since it doesn't seem to have picked up steam...

Was Brouce hurt? We played a nickle defense all game long (I thought I saw him come out on their first or second series looking shaken up).

Our Defense was bad, but I have to think that we were playing a man down as well and the DBs were having to step up to cover the run, hence the wide *** open receivers.

Seriously, was anything mentioned on TV? Can't bring myself to watch the TIVO, live action was bad enough.

• Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I know we played a lot of nickel vs West Virginia as well. As far as which LB was the odd man out? I wanna say it was Brouce in that game as well....

• Content Count:  100

I didn't notice this during the game, nor do I think it was mentioned by the CBS commentary, but:

Second quarter: Oregon 11, South Florida 11

The Register-Guard, OR - Dec 31, 2007

USF’s starting WILL linebacker, Brouce Mompremier, just got carted off the sideline back to the locker room. USf passes for eight, then after a false start ...

(found this by Googling news results for "Brouce Mompremier")

Of course, I can't get the link to the "article" (blog) to work to read anymore about it...

• Content Count:  500

I know we played a lot of nickel vs West Virginia as well. As far as which LB was the odd man out? I wanna say it was Brouce in that game as well....

I thought we opened in a nickel package then switched to the 4-3 after 2 or 3 series? Either way we have discusses the defense enough at this point for me to reiterate.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Thanks Aussie.

That in my opinion would make a huge difference. The DB's were having to stay in run support. That allowed the WRs to get wide open all day. Not that we would have won, but it definately changes the game.

Donte Spires would have helped out a ton. I hope there is a good reason for him leaving the team, not just angry about playing time.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Roper only threw for 180 yards.  They ran the ball around our throats!

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

our entire defense played liked we were injured

Archived