• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Four words, cattle:

Only problem with the home and home is that most likely, not many fans would travel. A few diehards would, but not much other than that. I'm not shooting down the idea, just thinking what would probably happen.

And congrats to you guys and good luck next year!

While this is true, most OOC teams don't allocate that many tickets for USF... Travel to Eugene (via Portland) is cheaper than El Paso... and it's another option for a vacation. (Mt Hood, the Oregon coast, Mt St Helens,... Oregon would be a fun road trip.

Sure, when USF has to fly we don't bring too many (see U Conn), but we sold out our allotment for Rutgers.

I would love a home-home with the Ducks in the future... any chance for a "South Florida Flip"...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Only problem with the home and home is that most likely, not many fans would travel. A few diehards would, but not much other than that. I'm not shooting down the idea, just thinking what would probably happen.

And congrats to you guys and good luck next year!

While this is true, most OOC teams don't allocate that many tickets for USF... Travel to Eugene (via Portland) is cheaper than El Paso... and it's another option for a vacation. (Mt Hood, the Oregon coast, Mt St Helens,... Oregon would be a fun road trip.

Sure, when USF has to fly we don't bring too many (see U Conn), but we sold out our allotment for Rutgers.

I would love a home-home with the Ducks in the future... any chance for a "South Florida Flip"...

Also, didn't the University of Oregon double as Faber College (Animal House)??

• Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

Also, didn't the University of Oregon double as Faber College (Animal House)??

Indeed it did, and virtually all of the locations used in the movie are still there. The notable exception is the Delta house itself, at least the exterior.

• Content Count:  2,661

Indeed it did, and virtually all of the locations used in the movie are still there. The notable exception is the Delata house itself, at least the exterior.

As legend has it:

Once upon a time, some movie moguls wanted to shoot parts of a dramatic picture at the University of California, Berkeley. The university president said no, because he didn't think it was a good movie.

It was The Graduate.

In the 1970s, some Hollywood types wanted to shoot a comedy at the University of California. Their president said no, because he thought the movie was too raunchy.

It was, of course, Animal House.

• Content Count:  2,478

You guys came prepared and played hard.  You deserved the win.  Congrats!!

I second that.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

Just came upon your post Duck fan.  Just prior to reading this I registered on your Board (haven't checked my email for a confirmation yet) for the purpose of congratulating your team.  Class act on your part.  Will pull for your guys in the Pac10 next year.

For a rematch, instead of waiting for a home and home, let's meet in the Nat'l Championship game next year  ;)

Archived