• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To all those complaining who watched on TV

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

Please do me the favor of telling me how much you donated last year?  How many fundraising events did you go to?  How many new people did you take to a Bulls football game for the first time?  How many watch parties did you host?  How did you promote the message with your BULLS license plate?  How involved have you been with Alumni and Athletics events?  How many hours of your time did you give to USF in 2007?

How much have you given to the cause?  Your complaints mean nothing if you are not doing something to improve the program.  If you are giving, please feel free to complain away.

I went to El Paso.  I stayed in the stands the whole game.  I know where the issues are and I hope to do what I can for the cause.  I expected to see some whining and what not on this board, but DAMM!  Do something constructive with your rant.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Kdawg, I understand what you're saying and empathize.  However, criticism is free and what boards like this inevitably turn into after bad losses.

Also, big donors tend to take their complaints to a higher level than the internet.  You can deduce what you want about those who complain here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,397
  • Days Won:  10

Please do me the favor of telling me how much you donated last year?  How many fundraising events did you go to?  How many new people did you take to a Bulls football game for the first time?  How many watch parties did you host?  How did you promote the message with your BULLS license plate?  How involved have you been with Alumni and Athletics events?  How many hours of your time did you give to USF in 2007?

How much have you given to the cause?   Your complaints mean nothing if you are not doing something to improve the program.  If you are giving, please feel free to complain away.

I went to El Paso.  I stayed in the stands the whole game.  I know where the issues are and I hope to do what I can for the cause.  I expected to see some whining and what not on this board, but DAMM!  Do something constructive with your rant.

KO, what is the threshold?  I mean, I am a season ticket holder, brought my brother who is now going in on tickets and we are becoming GJ Donors.  I went to fund raisers but didn't attend the bowl game.  I am not sure if I qualify.  We really should quantify this.  Perhaps every ten dollars one gives entitles them to one character in a post.  Got no money -- shut up!  Raising kids?  Not my problem, you make your choices!

I know you don't mean all of that, but really...one does not have to earn it.  People are speaking with their emotions and offering their opinions.  And those who don't tithe to the team have every bit a right as those who measure their self worth (and that of others) by the almighty dollar.  It is painful to see some fans "eat their young".  It will abate.  Let's just not turn on each other.  Especially over something as superfiical as money.

Expressing my opinon here also.  Just venting after a day on the plane.   I expected to see some folks complaining but WOW!  My goal with my post was to say folks should do something more constructive than the rant.  I did bold

If you are giving, please feel free to complain away.

Not trying to say I am better than anyone else on the board, suggesting folks do something more with their unhappiness than get first post on a thread. Give your time, give the program your heart, support your school.  My apologies if my post was misinterpeted to mean give = money, not what I am saying.  My apologies if someone was offended.  I am actually downloading photos right now to post for folks that did not make it to El Paso.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Not trying to say I am better than anyone else on the board...

Hogwash.

That's EXACTLY what you are saying.

And it's 100% ludicrous.

• Content Count:  24

Hogwash.

And it's 100% ludicrous.

Geez maybe he was upset and harshly worded the post. I definitely agree with kdawgy that it is upsetting to see so many fans turn on the team and the coaching staff regardless of how much time or money you give to the program. I understand being upset about the embarrassing loss, but if you're going to complain be constructive.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Hogwash.

And it's 100% ludicrous.

exactly, people are entitled to complain/not complain if they want. this is a message board. as i have said in the past, if it upsets you that much then you need to get your priorities straight. its just a game. yeah i said some ludicrous things yesterday but i am over it, we had a good year, move on. some of the people on here act like usf athletics is all they have in life.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Hogwash.

And it's 100% ludicrous.

Geez maybe he was upset and harshly worded the post. I definitely agree with kdawgy that it is upsetting to see so many fans turn on the team and the coaching staff regardless of how much time or money you give to the program. I understand being upset about the embarrassing loss, but if you're going to complain be constructive.

Makes no difference to a handful of the posters here.

Plenty of us "complainers" are constructive with our comments (e.g. discussions about Greg Gregory), but that doesn't stop folks like kdawgy from complaining about our complaining (if that aint the pinnacle of irony).

They just don't want to hear anything but statements such as....

"Everything is okay."

"We're still great."

"We're a great team."

etc, etc, etc......

Yeah, I am sure folks on the Florida / Florida State / UCF  board are having a similar series of posts.  Trust me, there is more to me than Athletics.  Otherwise, I would have a higher post count. :)

• Content Count:  21,110
  • Days Won:  39

How much have you given to the cause?  Your complaints mean nothing if you are not doing something to improve the program.  If you are giving, please feel free to complain away.

You don't know the financial situation of people who watched it on TV.  I have a hard time getting the money together just for season tickets.  Piss off.

Archived