• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Roper > Grothe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I'd say our defense had a WAY bigger part on our wins vs. WVA and Auburn.  Remember they werent high scoring games. 

I think fans like myself are sick and tired of his decision making.  I know he turns the ball over A LOT but i would like to know if anyone on here knows how many intereptions he threw for touchdowns??  seems like a lot

obviously i dont think the 4th string QB (Roper) ion Oregon is better than Grothe but he played it yesterday.  The Roper > Grothe thing is a spoof on the real idiots who thought Grothe > Tebow.  That was the biggest joke ever.

i dont think he has what it takes to take us to the next level.  sorry.  i know everyone masterbates to him on this board but im not a big fan of his qb style.  JMHO

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

i LIKE gROTHE. He is an above average QB. But some USF fans think he is a top NCAA QB. He is not. Grothe may be the most overrated player in the NCAA. I have said this all year so its not the loss talking.

• Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

I'd say our defense had a WAY bigger part on our wins vs. WVA and Auburn.  Remember they werent high scoring games. 

I think fans like myself are sick and tired of his decision making.  I know he turns the ball over A LOT but i would like to know if anyone on here knows how many intereptions he threw for touchdowns??  seems like a lot

obviously i dont think the 4th string QB (Roper) ion Oregon is better than Grothe but he played it yesterday.  The Roper > Grothe thing is a spoof on the real idiots who thought Grothe > Tebow.  That was the biggest joke ever.

i dont think he has what it takes to take us to the next level.  sorry.  i know everyone masterbates to him on this board but im not a big fan of his qb style.  JMHO

Agreed. His little spin to the left thing and evading sacks isn't impressive. He threw as many interceptions as TDs. I want to see the position open for the taking. Unfortunately CJL masturbates to Grothe more than the members of the board.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I said this last year I will say it this year:

If we want to make it to the next level (5-2 in the Big East?) Matt has to cut down on the INT's.  12 last year was too many and 14 this year was absurd (more than 1 a game).

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Grothe has to improve his decison making if we want to make a strong run at the BE title this year.  Hopefully CJL opens the position for competition and the back ups can push Grothe to get his turnover problem under control. 

Archived