• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Roper > Grothe

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

If you guys thought Roper was impressive then you just dont know football. USF's defense would have made any QB look good today, and they will be the first to tell you that. It was a good thing that Roper was in there because they score would have been much worse. Go watch all those bad passes to the wide open WRs if you think I am wrong. Jenkins and Williams were MIA today.

• Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

If you guys thought Roper was impressive then you just dont know football. USF's defense would have made any QB look good today, and they will be the first to tell you that. It was a good thing that Roper was in there because they score would have been much worse. Go watch all those bad passes to the wide open WRs if you think I am wrong. Jenkins and Williams were MIA today.

counting the NFL $$$$ already?

• Content Count:  10,219

are you kidding me.

grothe way better than roper

and if we could give him half the running game and Oline play that oregon had he would be a super star.

• Content Count:  4,451

Today, OR's OC > USF's DC and OR's OL & DL > USF's.  LBs were slow too.

• Content Count:  1,297

our defense was not prepared for oregon.  we were out couched and out matched.  also, oregons DL dominated and took away everything.  anyway, it's one game and 2008 can not get here fast enough!

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

Yea they looked totally lost..I couldnt understand how they could come out so unprepared..USF is better than the game yesterday. Everyone knows that....but having to see this as the last performance until September 2008 SUCKS!!

• Content Count:  1,254

Teams have started to figure him out and he is not as good as everyone believes. After that INT returned fora touchdown he should have been pulled. He looked at that WR the whole time and the guy knew where he was going to throw it. I'm not putting all the blame on Grothe because he made a couple big plays, but when one good play is traded for 3 poor decisions it leads to losses. Defense also played piss poor. The team wasn't ready at all. Maybe a lack of preparation, maybe too many strip clubs in Juarez. Whatever the issue I sure hoped they enjoyed their vacation because they didn't seem like they were there for football. Let's make the off-season useful and hopefully we don't lose to many commits.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

it is a game that will be referred to all of next year

• Content Count:  1,894

I love these idiots on here talking about grothe. The guy who won us the games with his 1,000 rushing yards and passing on the run. I don't think we beat auburn or wvu without him. Don't say stuff that just isn't true. Without grothe we don't win 9 games. Gregory telegraphs his passes. We were outcoached. We had no gameplan. They wrote the book on gameplan.

Archived