• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Grothe's arm is weak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

enough said... can't even lead the receiver on a 30yd pass. Terrible.

***disclaimer: for the retards who think criticism is bashing: i think grothe is a good player im just stating the obvious...

***disclaimer2: WE ALL KNOW THE DEFENSE WAS TERRIBLE. In NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM AM I BLAMING GROTHE for the loss!

THANKU

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  0

It was Grothe's highlight reels that helped put USF on the map and get us pre-season recognition this year. Bash him if you want.

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

You fools crack me up. Pat Julmiste had a strong arm, and look where we got back then. Lay off Grothe is all I am going to say.

• Content Count:  171

You fools crack me up. Pat Julmiste had a strong arm, and look where we got back then. Lay off Grothe is all I am going to say.

Why is that bashing.  He has done  nice job for us but he really does have limitations in the passing game.

First, it was not Grothe's so called weak arm that got us beat today. We got beat because Oregon pushed us around. Made our WRs weak. Make our running game non-existant. Made our defense look like pansies. Anyone that wants to blame this game on Grothe is pretty lame.

• Content Count:  171

First, it was not Grothe's so called weak arm that got us beat today. We got beat because Oregon pushed us around. Made our WRs weak. Make our running game non-existant. Made our defense look like pansies. Anyone that wants to blame this game on Grothe is pretty lame.

I doubt anyone would think Grothe's weak arm lost us the game.  Yea if his arm was stronger we wouldn't give up 40+ points on defense.  Someone made an observation about his arm - don't it let it ruin your new year. 

What is ruining my new year is USF losing this game, not Grothe's weak arm. Danny Wueffel had a weak arm at UF and still won the Heisman and national title, so I see no point of bringing this weak arm crap up.

• Content Count:  14

enough said... can't even lead the receiver on a 30yd pass. Terrible.

Maybe he didn't practice enough during the last month.  Tell you one thing though, Grothe is one tuff player - takes a licking and keeps ticking - incrediable toughness

I am going to break out a Jim Boeheim reference for this one. Without Grothe, USF wouldnt win 5 FN games!!!!

Archived