• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The real impact Stan Heath is having

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  1,911

This guy is the what coaching in the NCAA is all about.  You have to get involved in the community.  He did a junoir basketball camp over the summer as well for local kids to play and practice with the USF players.  We finally have a big time coach and no one appreciates it. 

Coach Heath is a class act and I will continue to buy season tix (my 1st year) for his whole tenure. 

I encourage everyone to go to the games.  Last year I was at them all and no one went and this year with a great coach no one goes.  Everyone who badmouthed the anti-mac guys have a lot of nerve when they never attend games and I know they dont, because no one does. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE support your basketball team.  I know i say it all the time but you think Big East football is exciting.  i am from where the majority of the big east schools are located and no one cares about Big East football.  BE is top 2 basketball conference in the nation for decades.  there is NOTHING more exciting than Big East basketball. 

Stan Heath is working hard for us and I come on this board and all people talk about is flight rates to El Paso.  :-\ Brett McMurphy and Greg Aumans blogs talk more about basketball and they have about 8 topics at a time.  Its very sad.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Go Bulls.  I know no one will be at the Winston Salem game on the 29th but please go to the conference opener vs Rutgers on Jan 2. (i believe)

• Content Count:  771

Coach Heath is a class act and I am glad that Doug Woolard has secured him here.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This guy is the what coaching in the NCAA is all about.  You have to get involved in the community.  He did a junoir basketball camp over the summer as well for local kids to play and practice with the USF players.  We finally have a big time coach and no one appreciates it. 

Coach Heath is a class act and I will continue to buy season tix (my 1st year) for his whole tenure. 

I encourage everyone to go to the games.  Last year I was at them all and no one went and this year with a great coach no one goes.  Everyone who badmouthed the anti-mac guys have a lot of nerve when they never attend games and I know they dont, because no one does. 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE support your basketball team.  I know i say it all the time but you think Big East football is exciting.  i am from where the majority of the big east schools are located and no one cares about Big East football.  BE is top 2 basketball conference in the nation for decades.  there is NOTHING more exciting than Big East basketball. 

Stan Heath is working hard for us and I come on this board and all people talk about is flight rates to El Paso.  :-\ Brett McMurphy and Greg Aumans blogs talk more about basketball and they have about 8 topics at a time.  Its very sad.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Go Bulls.  I know no one will be at the Winston Salem game on the 29th but please go to the conference opener vs Rutgers on Jan 2. (i believe)

If we can get an upset of a name BE team i can really see alot of people jumping on the band wagon like they did after the Win at Auburn. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I have been at the games herm.... I missed the last one and will miss the game on the 29th since i will be in el paso

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I doubt seriously that people do not appreciate Heath.

• Content Count:  5,241

I think he met in terms of attendance, not the people on this board.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I just can't afford to go.  I plan on picking up season tix for next season though.  I even tried to us my old student ID to get in and got denied.  Unemployed and basketball don't go together.

Archived