• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Michigan Logo

SoFlaEer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

I LOL'ed.

And it's nice that you have a sense of humor about the whole thing.

• Content Count:  260

oh i'm still pissed, just not as rabid as a lot of our fans - life goes on.  i have been a mountaineer fans since the 80's, and i am used to a lot of mediocrity.  i dont forget wjere we've been, and appreciate where we got to the last couple of years.  i have thought for a while now that rrod was a pompous ass full of himself, but what successful coach isnt to a certain degree?  he hadnt earned the right to be as full of himself as he isyet.  i believe he will be successful wherever he is,just hope he learns a little humility along with it. 

i thank you guys for the link to jibjab for the Its a Dickrod Life, i hadn't seen that on our board.

umm.jpg

oh i'm still pissed, just not as rabid as a lot of our fans - life goes on.  i have been a mountaineer fans since the 80's, and i am used to a lot of mediocrity.  i dont forget wjere we've been, and appreciate where we got to the last couple of years.  i have thought for a while now that rrod was a pompous ass full of himself, [glow=yellow,2,300]but what successful coach isnt to a certain degree[/glow]?  he hadnt earned the right to be as full of himself as he isyet.  i believe he will be successful wherever he is,just hope he learns a little humility along with it. 

i thank you guys for the link to jibjab for the Its a Dickrod Life, i hadn't seen that on our board.

umm.jpg

NBVUXXZGSQHWODV.20051122194129.jpg

Coach Jim Leavitt

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

oh i'm still pissed, just not as rabid as a lot of our fans - life goes on.  i have been a mountaineer fans since the 80's, and i am used to a lot of mediocrity.  i dont forget wjere we've been, and appreciate where we got to the last couple of years.  i have thought for a while now that rrod was a pompous ass full of himself, but what successful coach isnt to a certain degree?  he hadnt earned the right to be as full of himself as he isyet.  i believe he will be successful wherever he is,just hope he learns a little humility along with it. 

umm.jpg

what are you pissed about?

any coach would leave wv for michigan

wv is a stepping stone

alwAYS  HAS BEEN AND FOREVER WILL ALWAYS BE

• Content Count:  260

smazza - why are you always so angry towards wvu?  i come here occasionally, i dont talk crap.  i actually like your program and what leavitt has done in such a short time.  why do you need to try and deliberately start something?

and as soon as usf is the mega coaching destination of america, i sure wouldnt talk crap about wvu.  you guys have been extremely fortunate to have been able to retain leavitt so far.  the day may yet come that he too is moving on to a destination program.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

smazza - why are you always so angry towards wvu?  i come here occasionally, i dont talk crap.  i actually like your program and what leavitt has done in such a short time.  why do you need to try and deliberately start something?

and as soon as usf is the mega coaching destination of america, i sure wouldnt talk crap about wvu.  you guys have been extremely fortunate to have been able to retain leavitt so far.  the day may yet come that he too is moving on to a destination program.

Ignore him... He's angry towards USF as well.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

LOLOLOL

• Content Count:  2,661

Well, WVU did okay finding a replacement men's basketball coach. And whoever takes over the football program will be walking into an excellent situation. I think WVU will do fine.

Archived