• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Half Time show at the Sun Bowl

CoolBull1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

He will suck just as every other rap and hip hop "star" (IMO).  How can people stand this crap???  Why do you subject a huge crowd to something that 20% of the people MAY be interested in????  I guess that's my coke break! 

BTW, I saw 50 cent on the David Letterman Show live in October...thought I would maybe "get it" after seeing it live.  Not so much....I was ready to boo him off the stage.  Is it my age?  (44)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,103

He will suck just as every other rap and hip hop "star" (IMO).  How can people stand this crap???  Why do you subject a huge crowd to something that 20% of the people MAY be interested in????  I guess that's my coke break! 

BTW, I saw 50 cent on the David Letterman Show live in October...thought I would maybe "get it" after seeing it live.  Not so much....I was ready to boo him off the stage.  Is it my age?  (44)

yes it is your age

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

That "music" is horrible. I am 24 and I dont get it.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

That "music" is horrible. I am 24 and I dont get it.

Agreed.  I am 25 and this is violation.

Guest chuszai

LOL @ all the middle-agers asking who this is.

remember, this is COLLEGE football, on a COLLEGE campus, geared towards COLLEGE students.

if u graduated college before the VietNam war was over, u probably wont know who it is.  sorry they couldnt get Crosby, Stills and Nash to perform.

that said... as a college student myself, Baby Bash is caca... which is probably what i'll be doing in the restrooms during his halftime performance.

I'm 19 and I have no clue who Baby Bash is.  But, then again, I don't listen to rap because I think it's stupid.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

I don't listen to rap because I think it's stupid.

if u dont listen to it, how do u know its stupid?

:Duh

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

Rap is stupid for the most part.

im just wondering what all the hatred for Rap is for?

Hip Hop music is actually one of the most intellectual forms of audio artwork there is.

of course, what u hear on MILD 98.7 (or should i say 95.7 The WEAK, since the halftime show IS ClearChannel) or BET's Rap ****** doesnt give the full spectrum of what Rap music is all about...  but if all you've heard is "Superman that Hoe" and "Party Like a Rockstar" (which 99% of u have bounced to at RayJay), u really dont know much about the artform.

• Content Count:  1,433

Hey...I'm pretty open minded but every lyric I've ever understood was about nothing but partying, ho's, gangstas and drugs....I have different values and I'm not ashamed of it.  And the style of music doesn't impress me; it pretty much all has the same beat.  I guess that's about it.

• Content Count:  1,261

Rap is stupid for the most part.

im just wondering what all the hatred for Rap is for?

Hip Hop music is actually one of the most intellectual forms of audio artwork there is.

of course, what u hear on MILD 98.7 (or should i say 95.7 The WEAK, since the halftime show IS ClearChannel) or BET's Rap ****** doesnt give the full spectrum of what Rap music is all about...  but if all you've heard is "Superman that Hoe" and "Party Like a Rockstar" (which 99% of u have bounced to at RayJay), u really dont know much about the artform.

preach that ****.

Guest chuszai

I don't listen to rap because I think it's stupid.

if u dont listen to it, how do u know its stupid?

:Duh

I have ears and live in Tampa/St. Petersburg.

Archived