• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those that know how to search my previous posts....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I have said our basketball program is better than yours and stick by that comment to this day.  But, of course, you guys are all into the head to head match up thingy.  I am sure Michigan would clobber Appy State the next 20 imes they played them but for now, in your eyes, Appy St. is a better program than Michigans. 

9 wins in a row ain't good enough for you?  Take that gibberish elsewhere!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

typical UCiFer smack.  'hey we cant beat USF at ANYTHING so atleast I can brag about a prediciton involving a coach who listens to any offer that comes his way.  not too mention one from the biggest football program in the nation.  :)

way to go buddy.

• Content Count:  2,239

What about a win against Miami? Some claim a win is enough to move up in status.

Not sure where that fits in here, DP ...

I'm talking about how some justify one game as a status changer.  We have the traditional Big 3 in Florida.  While FSU and Miami are transitioning to new regimes, some may perceive that they are no longer the Big 3.  If UCF or USF beat Miami(cause I know we both play them within the next couple of years), it should not be viewed as a change in pecking order.  It takes more than 1 or 2 games to earn their place.  UF beat FSU a number of times in a row before FSU won a game and we know how that series changed hands for a while.

• Content Count:  500

Then how come UCF feels they are above USF in basketball despite a 9 game losing streak? Oh I know, you play inferrior competition and rack up wins, then when you step up against the big boys you cant quite cut it.

Then how come UCF feels they are above USF in basketball despite a 9 game losing streak? Oh I know, you play inferrior competition and rack up wins, then when you step up against the big boys you cant quite cut it.

While USF won the game, I don't find them to be anything close to the big boys.

• Content Count:  1,238

th_0888_nuclear_explosion_large_clipar.jpg

Is the mic on? One, two? Anyone out there?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

What exactly does that make UCF?  You guys won 20+ games last year and did not make the post season, not even the NIT.  You guys had 6 seniors on this year's team and still lost to us.  We may not be among the big boys, but tearing us down makes you guys seem that much worse.

What exactly does that make UCF?  You guys won 20+ games last year and did not make the post season, not even the NIT.  You guys had 6 seniors on this year's team and still lost to us.  We may not be among the big boys, but tearing us down makes you guys seem that much worse.

Did I say we were anything special either?

th_0888_nuclear_explosion_large_clipar.jpg

Is the mic on? One, two? Anyone out there?

Way to totally not get the joke. :-\

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Did I say we were anything special either?

May not have been you, but there's been plenty of basketball smack and "wait til we play you" on this forum.

Archived