• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bozemans Technical?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Anybody see why Bozeman got the technical foul?? I was sitting right in front of where it happend, but didnt catch why the foul was called??

• Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

I was wondering the same thing... We were sitting right under the basket and I couldn't tell what he did. However, he must have said something to the official or to the UAB player because I saw Tonelli giving him a tongue lashing with a lot of expletives.

• Content Count:  19,229

He must have been trying to bait the UAB player.

THe uab player chest bumped bozeman after bozeman said something.  The ref then called the tech and Solomon thought the tech was on the UAB guy and started clapping until he realized it was on him.

Sounds like the ref caught what Bozeman said to the UAB guy.

• Content Count:  1,180

Yea, I heard Bozeman and one of the Coaches get into afterwards. From what I saw, it looked like Bozeman said somethin', and the ref heard it and called it. Bozeman and one of the coaches were goin back and forth with f-you though, I actually thought Heath was goin to go after Bozeman. On a funnier note, anybody see when Gransberry went to block the little guy (Number 1, i think) and the little guy faked Gransberry, but then Gransberry basically kicked him on accident. Kind of funny.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

I actually thought I saw the ref make a "throwing the elbow" gesture when he t'd him up .... You guys are a lot closer, though.

• Content Count:  1,254
  • Days Won:  0

I think the funniest part of the night was when their head coach threw his clip board after a traveling call that did in fact seem pretty bogus. Regardless e should have gotten a tech for that. Guess he's lucky none of the officials saw it.

Archived