• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF fans are crazy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

if they get into the BE it better be when USF is out.  UCF isn't nearly strong enough to play in the Big East, i dont know if they could consistanly beat the Cuse

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Rutgers has an infatuation with UCiF for some reason.  This has been going on for quite some time now.  On the other hand, Rutgers is just dying for the Big 10 to take them away from the dreadful Big East.  They're whack. ::) ::)

they have the same mascot

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

And they're both named after colorful Knights.

Yeah yeah yeah...I know that you're not "Golden" anymore, but you'll always be the Golden Showers to me!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Look what this idiot posted on the Rutger's rival board.

http://rutgers.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=642&tid=107305739&mid=107305739&sid=988&style=2

Seems to me the Rutgers fans want them in the Big East, and UCF'ers can't wait to leave C-DOA.

Seriously can't wait to leave.  After the GMAC debacle in 2005, it's only gotten worse.  The refs suck, the upper brass sucks and the bottom feeders really suck.

I don't go with the Sagarin.  It's formulas make it impossible for non-BCS teams to make much of a splash despite how good they may or not be(conversely, they make BCS teams better than they may or may not be).

Spoken like someone who has no idea how Sagarin calculates his rankings.

It's a flawed system.  Any that has a 1 win Duke team in the 90s compared to teams with 3-5 wins that would stomp them has little credibility to me.  It's a crap system.

Seriously, his system is more of an outlier when it comes to SoS calculations.

Which system would you NOT call crap?

Sagarin rankings are the more credible. There is a reason why he has so many rankings and has them published in USA Today. Not to mention that plenty of Sports Books around the country base their lines on him.

• Content Count:  46
  • Days Won:  0

I think it's funny how I ALWAYS hear in arguments that UCF has a new stadium, great facilities, a bigger school, and USF players getting arrested and their players are saints. Well, guess what?

http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/storage/paper174/news/2006/09/20/News/Ucf-Football.Player.Arrested.Sunday-2285737.shtml

and

http://www.wftv.com/news/5324260/detail.html

I didn't know that one of their football players a couple years ago sexually battered a student.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

If you think conference-usa Refs are bad, did you see the Big East Refs this year?!?!

Big East refs are the pac 10 refs from last year

Archived