• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I guess Rod Smith's boys had one more loss in them

SANJAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

They'll probably play V Tech so they could lose to their two most hated rivals, one after another.  It would be sweet, but I have to pull for them in the BCS game just so the Big East looks good against other competition.

Go Bulls!

Well, the Big East check for the BCS bowl will be the same either way, so at this point I don't really care. The Big East now has credibility and a WVU loss might keep some of those Florida recruits from going there. Might knock them down a couple of pegs, so I wouldn't lose any sleep if they lost.   

No credibility whatsoever

You must be drinking too much of that SEC kool-aid.

WVU won its BCS bowl game in 2005 against Georgia.

Last year UL won its BCS bowl game and the conference went 5-0 and we had three of eight teams in the top 20.

This year, USF won @Auburn and three BE teams are in the top 25. I expect that UConn will move into the top 25 when the final poll is released.

We don't NEED WVU to win to give the Big East credibility like we did two years ago.

The Big East can stand on its own and its BCS standing as a conference is secured.

The probem is that the human voters in the polls STILL do not give the Big East teams the credit they deserve. They too have been drinking that same kool-aid.

for wv that was their big bowl game

for georgia that game was a punishment and meant nothing

accept for usf beating auburn,big east's ooc schedule is terrible

wv hasnt won a meaningful game in modern times and they remain most overrated team in usa

You are too hung up on names.

Do you know what Southern California's schedule is ranked? #80!

Even WVU is ranked #47.

Pitt is #14

USF #16

UL #32

SU #41

RU #44

Cincy #53

UConn #64

Maybe you should go on the USC board and tell them to play someone for a change. LOL

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/2007/Internet/toughest%20schedule/ia_9games_past.pdf

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

white would never survive if wv played a big boy schedule

You mean like USC's powder puff schedule?  #73 SOS, go Trojans!

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

They'll probably play V Tech so they could lose to their two most hated rivals, one after another.  It would be sweet, but I have to pull for them in the BCS game just so the Big East looks good against other competition.

Go Bulls!

Well, the Big East check for the BCS bowl will be the same either way, so at this point I don't really care. The Big East now has credibility and a WVU loss might keep some of those Florida recruits from going there. Might knock them down a couple of pegs, so I wouldn't lose any sleep if they lost. 

Last year UL won its BCS bowl game and the conference went 5-0 and we had three of eight teams in the top 20.

This year, USF won @Auburn and three BE teams are in the top 25. I expect that UConn will move into the top 25 when the final poll is released.

We don't NEED WVU to win to give the Big East credibility like we did two years ago.

The Big East can stand on its own and its BCS standing as a conference is secured.

The probem is that the human voters in the polls STILL do not give the Big East teams the credit they deserve. They too have been drinking that same kool-aid.

wv hasnt won a meaningful game in modern times and they remain most overrated team in usa

Even WVU is ranked #47.

Pitt is #14

USF #16

UL #32

SU #41

RU #44

Cincy #53

UConn #64

Maybe you should go on the USC board and tell them to play someone for a change. LOL

The Big East has quality and is a credible league.  But you can't sit here and say after this season that the Big East itself has credibility.  This was a display of the least credible reffing ever.  The Big East has had two issue two public apologies.  And probably should have issues a few more. 

We are a strong conference but there are too many shady things going on to cal it credible.  Call it credible when two phantom holding calls don't occur when a potential national champion contender is getting beat by 4-7 Pitt.

• Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

nice!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I never said the BE REFS have any credibility. I was talking about the teams. Having said that, most SEC fans think THEIR refs are the worst. LOL

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Go Bulls!

Even WVU is ranked #47.

Pitt is #14

USF #16

UL #32

SU #41

RU #44

Cincy #53

UConn #64

usc's sos isnt #80

they wouldnt be so highly ranked

stick to the facts

and NOW THE TRUTH

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

College Football 2007 through games of December 1 Saturday            the BCS uses the ELO_CHESS from here

HOME ADVANTAGE=  2.59          RATING    W  L  SCHEDL(RANK) VS top 10 | VS top 30 |  ELO_CHESS  |  PREDICTOR 

1  Oklahoma            A  =  92.58  11  2  70.34(  59)    2  0  |    3  1  |  89.47    3 |  96.27    1

2  Ohio State          A  =  91.32  11  1  70.32(  60)    0  0  |    2  1  |  89.01    4 |  93.64    3

3  Kansas              A  =  90.29  11  1  65.42(  88)    0  1  |    0  1  |  88.72    5 |  91.60    6

4  Florida              A  =  90.22    9  3  75.74(  9)    0  2  |    2  3  |  86.26  12 |  95.52    2

5  Virginia Tech        A  =  89.69  11  2  73.00(  36)    0  1  |    2  2  |  93.11    1 |  86.82  11

6  LSU                  A  =  89.47  11  2  74.86(  21)    2  0  |    4  2  |  91.09    2 |  87.73    8

7  West Virginia        A  =  89.34  10  2  72.71(  42)    0  0  |    2  1  |  86.38  11 |  92.64    4

8  Southern California  A  =  88.22  10  2  73.66(  32)    0  0  |    2  1  |  86.78    9 |  89.36    7

9  Missouri            A  =  87.98  11  2  74.77(  24)    1  2  |    3  2  |  88.58    6 |  87.04  10

10  Georgia              A  =  86.70  10  2  74.14(  30)    1  0  |    3  1  |  88.28    7 |  84.97  14

USC IS  college football royalty

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

lol, I posted a thread similar to this on WVU's Rivals board.

It was deleted and I was blacklisted within 1 minute.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

wvufail.gif

Archived