• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank you Stan Heath

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

My faith in the basketball team was severely tested over the past few years, but after a slow start Coach Heath has made this an enjoyable team to watch.  I am a believer in this program again (cue up the Monkey's I'm a Believer).

Great victory over the UCF Knights.

Go Bulls

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,066

My faith in the basketball team was severely tested over the past few years, but after a slow start Coach Heath has made this an enjoyable team to watch.  I am a believer in this program again (cue up the Monkey's I'm a Believer).

Go Bulls

http://www.paradise-engineering.com/quotation/nowimabeliever.mp3

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Go Bulls

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2VUqgZ-kl-Q

• Content Count:  2,511

Ha, ha,ha.

You Bulls fans crack me up.

I thought love was only true in fairy tales

Meant for someone else but not for me.

Love was out to get me

That's the way it seemed.

Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer

Not a trace of doubt in my mind.

I'm in love, I'm a believer!

I couldn't leave her if I tried.

I thought love was more or less a given thing,

Seems the more I gave the less I got.

What's the use in tryin'?

All you get is pain.

When I needed sunshine I got rain.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer

Not a trace of doubt in my mind.

I'm in love, I'm a believer!

I couldn't leave her if I tried

Give me about 24 hours and I will re-mix the Monkey's lyrics to a more Bull's oriented lyrics.  ;D

• Content Count:  538

To all the Mac Supporters in days of old...

"I TOLD YOU SO."  a new coach = a new beginning + new enthusiasm.

Merry Christmas!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Merry Christmas!

Since you had to be a **** and sully a nice, positive thread, please save the lame "I told you so" until Stan actually accomplishes something Mac didn't...... which there's a great chance he will do. We have a new coach which automatically means a new beginning but save the new enthusiasm stuff until we repeat games like last night as far as the crowd goes.

Happy Hannukah!

• Content Count:  538

Merry Christmas!

Since you had to be a **** and sully a nice, positive thread, please save the lame "I told you so" until Stan actually accomplishes something Mac didn't...... which there's a great chance he will do. We have a new coach which automatically means a new beginning but save the new enthusiasm stuff until we repeat games like last night as far as the crowd goes.

Happy Hannukah!

Thank you, same to you.  We're in violent agreement here, unfortunately, at some point everyone just needs to turn the page and generate new hope. that's merely my point - the ancient zealots felt that mac, good character man that he was, was the answer to the program even at the end of last year. Clearly he wasn't.  GO BULLS BBALL!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Go Bulls

there is hope

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Merry Christmas!

Happy Hannukah!

Thank you, same to you.  We're in violent agreement here, unfortunately, at some point everyone just needs to turn the page and generate new hope. that's merely my point - the ancient zealots felt that mac, good character man that he was, was the answer to the program even at the end of last year. Clearly he wasn't.  GO BULLS BBALL!

Actually, we ARE in agreement here in that we both want to the turn the page. I think the ones who wouldn't have had a big problem with having Mac back this year is that he would have had the deepest, most talented roster since he arrived and it would have been interesting to see what he did with it. Having said that, though, with things having turned out the way they did, I have no problem with him being gone when looking at who replaced him. Based on credentials, Stan should be the man but until he gets this program past the point where it was when Mac left, there really shouldn't be any "I told you so's".  GO BULLS HOOPS!

Archived