• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When we travel to the LEGO Stadium at UCF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,465
  • Days Won:  13

A day or two not including gameday or so.  CUSA wanted as many Tulsa fans there, so tix were not available until very late.  That's why it was only empty near the TU fans.

So was there ever a time when tickets weren't available for the game? By that I mean did people ever call UCF admin or Ticketmaster and were turned away?

haha. good question, I would guess no

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

From my understanding(since I already had mine), the tix were available in phases.  There were times you couldn't get tix.  Also, like a bowl game, not all tix were available from the UCF office.

• Content Count:  65

What cracks me up is how USF fans call UCF's New Stadium small.  Last I checked, here are the capacities of stdiums in the Big East:

Cincinatti - 35, 097

UCONN - 40,000

Louisville - 42,000

Rutgers - 42,000

Syracuse - 49,262

WVU - 60,000

USF 65,000

Pitt - 65,050

What this means is that UCF would fit right in with the Big East as far as stadium attendance goes.  Still think we have a small stadium?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,465
  • Days Won:  13

What cracks me up is how USF fans call UCF's New Stadium small.  Last I checked, here are the capacities of stdiums in the Big East:

Cincinatti - 35, 097

UCONN - 40,000

Louisville - 42,000

Rutgers - 42,000

Syracuse - 49,262

WVU - 60,000

USF 65,000

Pitt - 65,050

What this means is that UCF would fit right in with the Big East as far as stadium attendance goes.  Still think we have a small stadium?

UL is set to expand

Ok.  When we are ready(like UL waited), we will expand too.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,550
  • Days Won:  423

Cincinatti - 35, 097

UCONN - 40,000

Louisville - 42,000

Rutgers - 42,000

Syracuse - 49,262

WVU - 60,000

USF 65,000

Pitt - 65,050

What cracks me up is that Kanigits can't read for crap ..... This has nothing to do with this thread. Nothing's been mentioned about the capacity of your stadium. The only inference has been that since you couldn't sell out a conference champ game, maybe money should have been diverted from the actual seats to water fountains and making the stadium safe.

• Content Count:  1,238

8)

Cincinatti - 35, 097

UCONN - 40,000

Louisville - 42,000

Rutgers - 42,000

Syracuse - 49,262

WVU - 60,000

USF 65,000

Pitt - 65,050

What cracks me up is that Kanigits can't read for crap ..... This has nothing to do with this thread. Nothing's been mentioned about the capacity of your stadium. The only inference has been that since you couldn't sell out a conference champ game, maybe money should have been diverted from the actual seats to water fountains and making the stadium safe.

Perhaps, but it's been brought up a lot all over this board.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,550
  • Days Won:  423

Cincinatti - 35, 097

UCONN - 40,000

Louisville - 42,000

Rutgers - 42,000

Syracuse - 49,262

WVU - 60,000

USF 65,000

Pitt - 65,050

Perhaps, but it's been brought up a lot all over this board.

Even if that's true, which I'm not buying, it seems pretty puzzling as to the reasoning behind bringing it up on this thread....

• Content Count:  132

Help me out Triple, what is the capacity of Raymond James.  This is the first year that USF actually report Raymond James capacity at 65,657.  Up until this year, USF only counted the lower bowl as capacity.  But you are so right, UCF should be embarrassed that they had more fans then:

Maryland

Miami

Colorado

Miss State

Boston College

Kansas State

Vanderbilt

UCONN

Indiana

Oregon State

SYRACUSE

Oklahoma State