• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When we travel to the LEGO Stadium at UCF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  500
  • Days Won:  0

Cmon guy, Duke??? Baylor????? A Cuse team that hasnt had a winner in what 10 years??? a 6-6 Kstate team?

You guys had great attendance for the season. First year in a new stadium, and winning games in the weakest conference ever will do that. If you dont continue to beat your weak conference, the new stadium smelll will wear off.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Help me out Triple, what is the capacity of Raymond James.  This is the first year that USF actually report Raymond James capacity at 65,657.  Up until this year, USF only counted the lower bowl as capacity.  But you are so right, UCF should be embarrassed that they had more fans then:

Maryland

Miami

Colorado

Miss State

Boston College

Kansas State

Vanderbilt

UCONN

Indiana

Oregon State

SYRACUSE

Oklahoma State

LOUISVILLE

Pittsburg

Baylor

Washington State

Wake Forest

Cincy

Northwestern

Duke

Help ME out , Kanigit fan. Unless those schools you're trotting out hosted a conference championship game and had a lower attendance figure for that gamev than UCF's, I have no freaking clue what in the hell you're talking about. You read and comprehend as well as TheGimp. You guys can't possibly be this unfamiliar with the written word and gotten through college...

• Content Count:  65

You guys are retarded.  "...should have diverted money to make the stadium safe."  The stadium is perfectly "safe."  All of the chatter is due to the fact that the entire stadium is steel.  Steel stadiums sway and shake more than concrete ones do.  But at the same time, the steel is just giving and flexing as it is designed to do, where if you bend concrete it cracks and breaks.

All UCF did was take what Kentucky and VT did for their expansions and expand it to an entire stadium.

I was at every game this year and the bottom line is this, its a bad-ass intimidating place to play.

• Content Count:  2,239

I was at every game this year and the bottom line is this, its a bad-ass intimidating place to play.

Very much so.  The Tulsa coach admitted that he was not prepared the first time there for the loud noise and atmosphere.  You guys are in for a treat come 08.  Who knows, maybe some of you will change your tune and want to come back to play.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

Help me out Triple, what is the capacity of Raymond James.  This is the first year that USF actually report Raymond James capacity at 65,657.  Up until this year, USF only counted the lower bowl as capacity.  But you are so right, UCF should be embarrassed that they had more fans then:

Maryland

Miami

Colorado

Miss State

Boston College

Kansas State

Vanderbilt

UCONN

Indiana

Oregon State

SYRACUSE

Oklahoma State

LOUISVILLE

Pittsburg

Baylor

Washington State

Wake Forest

Cincy

Northwestern

Duke

Help ME out , Kanigit fan. Unless those schools you're trotting out hosted a conference championship game and had a lower attendance figure for that gamev than UCF's, I have no freaking clue what in the hell you're talking about. You read and comprehend as well as TheGimp. You guys can't possibly be this unfamiliar with the written word and gotten through college...

interesting that this is the first year we used the upper deck according to this dork. Did they even bother going to the UCF game two years ago when the upper deck was used (and even that was not the first time).

I know these UCF fans have a lot of pride--- but it seems to be the wrong kind of pride imo

ucffunholezw3.jpg

Archived