• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official New Year's Eve Party

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I probably shouldnt spend 100 bucks on a party seeing how much Ive blown on this trip already.

So Ill go to any free unofficial party.

Everyone get your beer/liquor for the party in Mexico. 100 times cheaper!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  645

Are they even going to open the official party to everyone?  The way I was reading the travel packages, you might not be able to purchase a ticket to the NYE party unless you travle on one of the packages.  Can someone confirm this?

The wife and i would be up for an unofficial party as well!

• Content Count:  1,158

We won't know about the New Year's Eve party until our group gets back from scouting locations next week.  It all depends on what a place can hold.  If we can only find a suitable place that can hold 200 people, we then would have to limit it.  We'd love a place that could hold 400-500.  The price should be between $100-$150 but again that will depend on location.  It will feature a live band, some food, open bar, and all the normal NYE festivities.

We'll keep you posted.  It won't be at the Camino Real.  The hotel has their own party.  I don't have details on cost or anything, I just know that place isn't available for our event.

Eric

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Thanks for the update Eric! We really appreciate all of your hard work even if a lot of us my not be able to take advantage of USF's package this year. Hopefully that degree will have me earning the money one day that I will be able to go in style!

Keep us posted on the party when you know more! A new year's eve with all my fellow Bulls sounds great! (especially if "the normal NYE festivities" includes TVs to see the ball drop...oh wait that'll be an hour early for us. Stupid time change!) Will you be offering free cab rides with that open bar??? ;D

• Content Count:  2,277

I am all for an unofficial NYE party.  I am already spending enough on this trip for the official one.  Someone want to go over to the UTEP boards and ask them what they usually do for NYE every year since they live there?

• Content Count:  341

Keep us posted on the party when you know more! A new year's eve with all my fellow Bulls sounds great! (especially if "the normal NYE festivities" includes TVs to see the ball drop...oh wait that'll be an hour early for us. Stupid time change!)  Will you be offering free cab rides with that open bar???  ;D

i think el paso is two hours behind (mountain time) new york, not one

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

there is a party at hotel el camine el paso by usf

can anyone her ebuy a ticket to that party?

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

My wife and I went to the USF New Year's party in Charlotte and had a good time. Hope to do it again.

• Content Count:  2,527

In Charlotte, the official New Years Eve party was $100 a head, which included food and drinks and the chance to watch Coach Leavitt do the robot on the dance floor (or so I'm told)

I caught it on my phone cam.

• Content Count:  815

realized last night that I made that mistake about the time change...it is two hours. I'm such an east coast girl it isn't even funny  8) on the bright side I should still be perfectly sober or at least mostly sober when I talk to my parents at 10:00 El Paso time to with them a happy new year.

Archived