• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official New Year's Eve Party

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  815
  • Days Won:  0

What are everyone's plans on New Year's Eve?? I'm interested in the USF "Official" party but that will depend on how much it is and what they're offering as part of it. Are other people planning on this?

If not would people be interested in getting an unofficiall Bulls Pen NY's Party going?? Just a thought

flying out at 6am Tue morning...looks like New Years will be one of those "all nighter's" like I pulled in college  ;D

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,890

I didnt know USF was having an OFFICAL party do you have the link

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

In Charlotte, the official New Years Eve party was $100 a head, which included food and drinks and the chance to watch Coach Leavitt do the robot on the dance floor (or so I'm told).

Expect the same price or slightly more, I'd imagine.  Also, since the Camino Real is the Bulls Club hotel and it's got nice a nice ballroom area, I'd imagine it may be held there.  Just my hypothesis.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

USF is having one.  They had one for the Meineke Bowl two years ago.  I did not attend.  It sounded pretty good.  I had tickets but did not go due to some extenuating circumstances.  I heard good things about it though.  I think it was a hundred bucks or so, but I really don't remember.

Tickets were limited to that function and again, if memory serves, I believe they sold it out that year.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I'm down for an unofficial Bullspen party!  The official one will probably be about a grand and run out of beer around 11:30.  ;)

Seriously, if the party is around $100, it would be worth looking into......I could easily put down that much in booze alone.  But a Bullspen gathering would be a good time as well and I would certainly be down.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

In Charlotte, the official New Years Eve party was $100 a head, which included food and drinks and the chance to watch Coach Leavitt do the robot on the dance floor (or so I'm told).

Expect the same price or slightly more, I'd imagine.  Also, since the Camino Real is the Bulls Club hotel and it's got nice a nice ballroom area, I'd imagine it may be held there.  Just my hypothesis.

That's about what I was thinking to with both price and location. That'd be a decent price tag, but might be harder to swing given the amount the trip is already costing (and convincing anyone who comes to drop the same amount).

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Let's have a BullsPen party in UEI's spacious suite in the Camino Real.  He can supply all the booze and we'll bring the people.  Sound good? 

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

Let's have a BullsPen party in UEI's spacious suite in the Camino Real.  He can supply all the booze and we'll bring the people.  Sound good? 

I'm in for that.

• Content Count:  134

I'm in for that.

I am in too!  What time?  LOL.  I am glad We booked the Camino Real early, now we can crawl back (or be carried) to our rooms in the morning!

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Now now... I don't know about my room, but I'd sure as hell be willing to take over the lobby bar of that place for NYE... one of the best hotel bars in America, according to Details magazine.

Archived