• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UL standing up to rutgers

bulls96go

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

UL's fans are rushing the field? You have to be kidding!! LMFAO

I don't see a problem with it... they fought hard and came back to win. They are excited and had a lot of energy.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

UL's fans are rushing the field? You have to be kidding!! LMFAO

I don't see a problem with it... they fought hard and came back to win. They are excited and had a lot of energy.

and it's senior night.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

everyone needs to get over the "forward lateral" play too.  if no one remembers, we ended up getting the ball on the 50 or so after the blocked kick, and we still didnt cash it in for a TD.

yeah, because they called a (bulls**t) false start penalty right after, moving us back further.

u can go back and watch the game... after every big play we made, a garbage momentum killing flag was thrown.

• Content Count:  16
  • Days Won:  0

This may be the greatest moment of my life....Rutgers is the biggest joke "ever"...and SHAME to ANY Florida leftover for going there

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Rutgers has a 7-5 record with a WEAK ass schedule... how many home games did they have? 7? 8?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

holding call on Marcus Edward to cap off that drive killer was very questionable...but hey, we'll destroy that pretender of a program next year...

• Content Count:  1,204

Yet again the Big East ends up with a leftover bowl eligible team.  I don't feel sorry for Louisville because they shouldn't have lost to Syracuse, should have been better prepared against Utah, and were closer versus UK.  This will probably make the Big East work harder for a sixth bowl tie-in because that' slost money and exposure.

• Content Count:  416

MacPhisto, at the end of the day is the PapaJohns.com bowl even profitable for the Big East? I mean a $350k payout is not even enough to cover much more than travel expenses.

• Content Count:  1,204

MacPhisto, at the end of the day is the PapaJohns.com bowl even profitable for the Big East? I mean a $350k payout is not even enough to cover much more than travel expenses.

True, but the PapaJohns.com Bowl is not the kind of tie-in they'll be looking for going forward.  The Big East has shown itself to be a viable BCS conference, so I'd expect some upgrades with the bowls when they do new contracts.

• Content Count:  139

We need to get over this Rutgers loss.

Archived