• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Central Updated

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

LOLOLOL

• Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Our bowl games on CBS? Thats weird, hopefully people know to watch it. I know ESPN advertises bowl week heavily but this is CBS's only bowl game so I don't know how much they'll be promoting it. Why does CBS have the rights to this bowl?

Wait nevermind this game is always on CBS, I don't know what I was talking about. I don't care, i'd rather be at the game than watching it on CBS anyway.

• Content Count:  21,029
  • Days Won:  38

I....NEED....BOWL.....PACKAGE......INFO......NOW!!! >:(

I thought they said it would be up at noon but maybe they meant tomorrow at noon.

• Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

2006 Sun Bowl highlights.

Rihanna performed at the half. :o

Our bowl games on CBS? Thats weird, hopefully people know to watch it. I know ESPN advertises bowl week heavily but [glow=yellow,2,300]this is CBS's only bowl game[/glow] so I don't know how much they'll be promoting it. Why does CBS have the rights to this bowl?

CBS also has the rights to the Gator Bowl.  They used to broadcast the Cotton Bowl, but Fox out bid them for it.

Archived