• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Hall on John Lynch Show on CBS 4 Denver

-los

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  145
  • Days Won:  0

They keep saying: Andre Hall the "pride" of South Florida up next..

John Lynch is talking with him...He is talking about how Andre sprain his ankle in the first play of the game. That John saw him in the locker room, and Hall barely can walk..but he did good job in the game.

John Lynch was saying that he knew who was Andre Hall, because he saw him playing for USF back in the days, before the Nation knew about  the U. South Florida.. That USF is right there in Tampa, and he used to catch up with USF football.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

John Lynch is talking with him...He is talking about how Andre sprain his ankle in the first play of the game. That John saw him in the locker room, and Hall barely can walk..but he did good job in the game.

John Lynch was saying that he knew who was Andre Hall, because he saw him playing for USF back in the days, before the Nation knew about  the U. South Florida.. That USF is right there in Tampa, and he used to catch up with USF football.

Love to hear such news.  AWESOME!

• Content Count:  5,241

I wish John Lynch was still a Buc. He was a class act and one of the best people to have on a team.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I'm thinking my next NFL jersey is going to be a Denver Broncos #23.

:)

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Always liked John Lynch.  Real class act.  Met him at a community service project when I was in high school (Habitat for Humanity I believe), guy was completly genuine.  Maybe he will want to come back to Tampa as a college coach.

I remember one of the very few Bucs games I attended his brother-in-law was a running back for the opposing team (can't remember who) and Lynch knocked him out cold.  John said later that his wife made him sleep on the couch for doing that to her brother, pretty sure he was joking though.

• Content Count:  145

thats funny.

• Content Count:  136

I'm thinking my next NFL jersey is going to be a Denver Broncos #23.

:)

As much as I dislike the Broncos (with a passion) I would consider doing the same if he's going to stay there awhile... I'll wait and see if anything happens this offseason first though...

• Content Count:  12

They had a lot of ESPN stuff on him and Herman Edwards (when both were still with the Bucs) and I knew he was real close with Marcus Edwards, so that makes a lot of sense

• Content Count:  12,293

his brother in law was a TE for the Bears.  his name was also John but i forget his last name.

and yea Lynch and Herman Edwards are still really close.  i think that John is a Godfather to one of Herman's kids

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

if Lynch goes into college coaching-- I would expect him to do that at Stanford

great guy and one of my all time favorite Buc players

Archived