• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can we Adopt a Texan to take our seat at game?

T-Man

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

How about we send green out shirts to a local organization in El PAso?  Hell let's get an entire school... I will donate shirt and ticket who is with me...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

What about the Mexicans?

• Content Count:  3,407

I am thinking that that nice couple who offered to put people up at their house should be able to stir some Bull spirit up in Albuquerque and get a good amount of people down to the game...  If I can't go I still want to be responsible for buying a ticket or two.

• Content Count:  997

I was stationed at Ft Bliss in El Paso in 1989 when I went through basic training. I was there over Thanksgiving and they had  a program where local families would bring a gi into their homes for the holiday. I think we should look into a program where we could buy and donate tickets to GI's or their families out there. They no longer do basic training out there but I am sure we could find some program if there is enough interest.

• Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Folks, Fort Hood in Killeen, TX is the largest Army base in the nation (that's what I've been told).  Now imagine if USF fans wanted to support the Bowl but couldn't afford the trip bought tickets for soldiers stationed at Fort Hood.  If it was a few 1000 tix imagine the good press USF could garner, pick up a few fans, and squash the freakin' terrorist U rumor.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Hmmmmm....why buy tickets for Fort Hood, when Fort Bliss  & White Sands Missle range are right within walking distance?

Hmmmmm....why buy tickets for Fort Hood, when Fort Bliss  & White Sands Missle range are right within walking distance?

Didn't know where Bliss or White Sands were at?  Don't matter to me.  Hood is where I am located at.  'Bout 20 mins away from my work.  I was just saying it would be a great I-deer and the larger base may garner more pub especially if the tix no. is signif.  ...Dang Wooly quit puttin' so much pressure on us posters for doing thangs the rite way.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Are you working for DOD, or you just happend to be in the 'hood?

It'll be good to see you again...our paths didn't cross this year.

Are you working for DOD, or you just happend to be in the 'hood?

It'll be good to see you again...our paths didn't cross this year.

No...engineering manager for a fiberglass industrial equipment manufacturer (tanks, pressure vesselduct & pipe) in Belton, TX.

• Content Count:  563

Folks, Fort Hood in Killeen, TX is the largest Army base in the nation (that's what I've been told).  Now imagine if USF fans wanted to support the Bowl but couldn't afford the trip bought tickets for soldiers stationed at Fort Hood.  If it was a few 1000 tix imagine the good press USF could garner, pick up a few fans, and squash the freakin' terrorist U rumor.

I think its a great idea.I was stationed at Hood for a few years with 1 year overseas sandwiched in between.You better believe I talked up USF to every CFB fan I knew.Maybe we can sponsor a Unit or something.If some of you guys think this is possible I can contact some buddies there and they could swing the idea up the chain of command.

Archived