• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My USF puppies are ready for good homes!!

gurlybull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure if this is the right board...but if it isnt, please move it accordingly...thanks mods!!

Hello everyone! I know I have had a ton of people inquiring about my puppies and they are finallly almost ready to go!!

I know this is a long listing, but these puppies are my babies and unless I can find perfect homes for them…I will keep them myself!!

Dad is Zeke, a full bred Miniature Doberman Pinscher. He weighs about 8 pounds and is extremely smart as well as protective.

Mom is Nala, a Chihuahua/Boston Terrier Mix. She weighs about 4 pounds. She is very playful and loving.

All 3 puppies are already named and one of the stipulations is you have to keep the names! The puppies were born on October 14, 2007 which is also the same day USF received its historic #2 ranking!! They are all named after USF players!!

Puppy #1 is a Male. His name is TY. He is named after #27 Tyrone McKenzie. He is definitely the mischievous one and loves exploring.

Puppy #2 is a Female. Her name is CAMI. She is named after #2 Carlton Mitchell. She is differentiated from the others by a beautiful white patch on her chest.

Puppy #3 is a Female. Her name is BeBe. She is named after #82 Ben Busbee. She is the runt of the litter and is very loving. She loves giving kisses.

The puppies are the cutest things you have ever seen and they are so sweet and playful! They are not potty trained although we will start working on that with them. They will be ready to go in a few weeks, just in time for Christmas. There are tons of photos on my profile so you can look at them! It is very important to me that they all go to very good homes…and in choosing new parents, please know I will be very critical!  I don’t have a set price on them, I am taking offers. I have so many people who are interested, so I will be going through the offers and selecting which homes I think the puppies will best fit!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A PUPPY….PLEASE SEND ME A PERSONAL MESSAGE WITH THE FOLLOWING.

1. Name and contact info

2. Which puppy you are interested in.

3. Why you want a puppy and why you think you can give it a good home

4. A cash offer. Please note, I may not take the highest offer, it is really important to me that they get good homes; however, it has cost me money to raise them and that is why I am selling them, not giving them away.

If you do not get one of these, I will be having another litter soon! Thanks to everyone who has shown interest…I will keep you all updated!! GO BULLS!!!    ;D

-Gurly

Babies.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  341

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

do we have a puppy forum?

• Content Count:  701

the daddy should be ben moffitt lol

• Content Count:  3,103

do they shed?

• Content Count:  341

i hear Mike Vick is looking for a few puppies...

you're an ass

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

When will they be fat enough for human consumption?

Archived