• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

the funny part

MikeG

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

come on quit whining mike, its a message board, if peoples opinions irritate you that much then you need to re-evaluate whats important in your life. its just a game

there is complaining-- then there is being completely unreasonable.

I bet some of these folks would get upset over the price of the programs at the national championship game.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

OK, that interview was embarassing.  At least he was wearing Seminole colors, not green.

• Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

It didn't help that we had cocky little punks "interviewing" bowl reps when we thought we were unbeatable...

http://usforacleonline.com/media/sports/video/10-01-car/10-01-car.swf

That kid looked and sounded exactly like a college age Bob Newhart ....

ooh-- you don't say to a bowl rep--- "I know the Bulls are looking for bigger and better things" you say directly "The Bulls are hoping for  BCS bowl game but what is your interest level in them should they not make one of those?"

that seems a little more tactful to me.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  282
  • Days Won:  0

ooh-- you don't say to a bowl rep--- "I know the Bulls are looking for bigger and better things" you say directly "The Bulls are hoping for  BCS bowl game but what is your interest level in them should they not make one of those?"

that seems a little more tactful to me.

Man, that was painful to watch.  I know that he is just a snot-nosed kid and probably does not know any better but....ouch.  Is it too late to convince him to go somewhere where everyone sounds like that.....say, University of Florida?

I am only referring to that particular phrase he used.

generally speaking-- he does quality work and the Oracle's video stuff is very nice to have.

• Content Count:  211
  • Days Won:  0

I've known that "snot nosed punk" for about 7 years now and I have to say that ya'll are a bunch of douches for being mean to him.  He does an excellent job covering sports news with the Oracle and he holds himself very well.  you may have not liked that "phrase" but we were ranked really high up then.  Every bowl knows that teams are aspiring for the BCS.  Any bowl representative knows that those bowls are what these guys are playing for.  I really don't think he did bad at all.  You all are jerks.  I have seen a lot more painful things in my short years of life compared to some of you dinosaurs, but just because we are young doesn't mean we are "snot nosed."  If anything ya'lls "experience" is just an excuse to look down on us.... so screw you!

I've known that "snot nosed punk" for about 7 years now and I have to say that ya'll are a bunch of douches for being mean to him.  He does an excellent job covering sports news with the Oracle and he holds himself very well.   you may have not liked that "phrase" but we were ranked really high up then.  Every bowl knows that teams are aspiring for the BCS.  Any bowl representative knows that those bowls are what these guys are playing for.  I really don't think he did bad at all.  You all are jerks.  I have seen a lot more painful things in my short years of life compared to some of you dinosaurs, but just because we are young doesn't mean we are "snot nosed."  If anything ya'lls "experience" is just an excuse to look down on us.... so screw you!

lol

really? tell us how you feel buddy

wtf? I explained what I had a problem with-- and it was to phrase the question based exactly on our situation then. I even defended the guy as a doing good work

but you called me-- and everyone in the thread --- a douchebag--

nice

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

El Paso is the best bowl for the program, so I am rooting for the Sun Bowl.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I've known that "snot nosed punk" for about 7 years now and I have to say that ya'll are a bunch of douches for being mean to him.  He does an excellent job covering sports news with the Oracle and he holds himself very well.  you may have not liked that "phrase" but we were ranked really high up then.  Every bowl knows that teams are aspiring for the BCS.  Any bowl representative knows that those bowls are what these guys are playing for.  I really don't think he did bad at all.  You all are jerks.  I have seen a lot more painful things in my short years of life compared to some of you dinosaurs, but just because we are young doesn't mean we are "snot nosed."  If anything ya'lls "experience" is just an excuse to look down on us.... so screw you!

youmaddoggie.jpg

Archived