• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heinz Field Conditions will be POOR!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Like I said before the Ucon game Florida Boys + Cold weather=Bad football

That's true - add to the fact that the field at Pitt will be wet & sloppy just like the field at UConn, and we may be screwed...

What the hell are you guys talking about?  First of all, 40 degree weather is perfect temperature for football.  i don't care where you are from it is not cold and won't even feel cold when they are running around. 

We had 440 yards of total offense at UCONN.  Our Defense gave up virtually nothing to them the second half.    We had 10 penalties and a few costly mistakes at the goal line.  We had a few stupid play calls.  Please explain to me when and how the weather affected the outcome of that game.  They got a TD on a tipped pass.  I believe it was colder in Tampa the other night than it will be during the game on Saturday.  Why does everyone come up with the goofiest excuses?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

Well after having been raised in Pgh. I remember years ago when it was Three Rivers Stadium and let me tell you one thing that will be a factor, the wind.  You see with the field location where the 3 rivers come together you will have wind.  Why do you think that no one has been able to complete a field goal over 50 yards in that stadium and these are the pros!  Sloppy and muddy no problem, good old fashion football weather, wind.....maybe a problem.    :)

However our boys can do it!!!  They will take that shovel and keep digging until the last second and come out victorious.

GO BULLS!

Archived