• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching Arizona rush the field...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Driving back to Ocala?  After our late-night game, you'll be lucky to get back to Ocala before 2 AM!

• Content Count:  2,567

Driving back to Ocala?  After our late-night game, you'll be lucky to get back to Ocala before 2 AM!

And it's not just Ocala, it's the Ocala National Forest, a good 30 min past Ocala.  Not to mention I have to be up at 5am to get out in the woods before daylight.  The things we will do for USF football huh?!

• Content Count:  9,038

Wow yeah dude...the ONF is at least 30 minutes east of I-75, not to mention how much north you are (depending on what camp you're staying at).

I wish you luck, good sir.  Don't drink too much - hangover + hunting = recipe for manslaughter!

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

maybe one day usf will have cause to rush the field

I kind of hope that they don't.  You don't see the USC's, Florida's, and OSU's of the world rushing the field too often.

• Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

I kind of hope that they don't.  You don't see the USC's, Florida's, and OSU's of the world rushing the field too often.

I saw OSU rush the field around this time last year... ???

Ohio State did?  I assume it must have been after the Michigan game and I stopped watching after the game was over.  Point is that you don't normally see a team that is expected to win rush the field......it's normally after a huge upset, and I don't expect many more wins for us to be big enough upsets to call for a field rushing.

• Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

Ohio State did?  I assume it must have been after the Michigan game and I stopped watching after the game was over.  Point is that you don't normally see a team that is expected to win rush the field......it's normally after a huge upset, and I don't expect many more wins for us to be big enough upsets to call for a field rushing.

;)

Mostly just giving you a hard time bud ;) But yeah, it was after the Michigan game. And that one, I can certainly understand. It was basically, winner goes to the National Championship game, huge rivalry, close game... so I can certainly understand rushing the field... :)

Yeah I can definitely understand that.  I would have been on the field too!  I believe that game was ending just as the USF-Louisville game was starting last year, so after the game was over, I didn't watch another second of it.

Archived