• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching Arizona rush the field...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Reminded me a lot of WVU. What a great experience! ET, I love this video you took! Good times.

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

Watching them rush reminds me a lot of how much it hurt to watch Rutgers rush the field during our loss against them.

And it also reminds me that Ray Jay's 8+ foot walls have nothing on me.  I took it like a pro even though I never rushed before WV.

And E.T., I love both videos.  Except the "Stampede!!" part. :-P  "This is my house". Lol.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I didn't watch the Rutgers trash rush the field.  As soon as our pass went incomplete, the game was turned off.

After that, I took a dump and took the trash out to the curb.  Then I went to bed.

• Content Count:  2,307

I didn't watch the Rutgers trash rush the field.  As soon as our pass went incomplete, the game was turned off.

After that, I took a dump and took the trash out to the curb.  Then I went to bed.

I had to watch it, I was there... :-(

• Content Count:  377

Thanks for the info, now i'll sleep better at night

Hey man, what else is there to do after a disgusting loss?

• Content Count:  2,567

Hahaha awesome.  I thought I was the only one that did that.

You gonna grace us with your presence in the South Endzone tomorrow Crambone?  I'm starting to wonder if us in the row behind you smell bad or something!  ;D

lol sorry Dale.

I had 104 degree fever (tonsilitis) for the Cincy game.  It pained me to have my tickets go to waste, but not going to the game really helped me recover better.

I promise that I will be at the UL game.  You can buy me a beer (just not the little one)!

• Content Count:  2,567

lol sorry Dale.

I had 104 degree fever (tonsilitis) for the Cincy game.  It pained me to have my tickets go to waste, but not going to the game really helped me recover better.

I promise that I will be at the UL game.  You can buy me a beer (just not the little one)!

It's a deal man.  I will be driving to the game from Ocala and then turning around and going back right after the game, so you can have my beer!  Can't believe this is the last freakin home game man!

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Thanks for the info, now i'll sleep better at night

Hilarious

After RU, I finished off the bottle of Jack (too bad it was a liter bottle) I opened when USF got hosed on the blocked kick lateral play and prayed to the gods of football that Coach Schiano will someday blow out his ACL when he literally runs on the field to grab refs and tell them what they need to do.

Archived