• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's nice to see and know

maybe we can get some dinning hall $$$

What's up with all this "we need a new dining hall" talk? Maybe I missed a sticky somewhere...

Apparently you are not familar with the art of talking about a subject on the main USF board without exactly talking about a USF topic.

I mentioned something USF related so that they wouldn't move my thread to somewhere nobody would read it... I just wanted to talk about the Arizona/Oregon game.

LOL.  Fear of moving, is there medication you can take?

The reason threads are moved is because of the sheer volume... I hope you can appreciate it.  Imagine if all posts were on one board... try weeding through the fluff to get to what you really want to read.  I find it harder and harder to do on this board, even when topics are moved around.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

maybe we can get some dinning hall $$$

What's up with all this "we need a new dining hall" talk? Maybe I missed a sticky somewhere...

Apparently you are not familar with the art of talking about a subject on the main USF board without exactly talking about a USF topic.

I mentioned something USF related so that they wouldn't move my thread to somewhere nobody would read it... I just wanted to talk about the Arizona/Oregon game.

LOL.  Fear of moving, is there medication you can take?

The reason threads are moved is because of the sheer volume... I hope you can appreciate it.  Imagine if all posts were on one board... try weeding through the fluff to get to what you really want to read.  I find it harder and harder to do on this board, even when topics are moved around.

100% agree... I usually follow the rules and ordinarily would have started this thread where it would belong... but, it was pretty late at night and nobody was on the board and probably even fewer on the "Other" sports board.

• Content Count:  1,290
  • Days Won:  0

Well not yet to me...

Are we only one team who dropped out of top 25 after 3 games from #2? 

I hope Boston College to lose one more game..  Will BC be dropped out?

How much bowl money did the Big East get last year and how do they divide it up (all teams or just teams that went to a bowl game)?

• Content Count:  1,757

I think WVa may very well loose one of the next 3 games.  It's not above them to lay a turd against Pitt in the "out-behind-the-trailer" brawl.  

While I'd love to see the revenue a BE team in the NC game would generate, I'm rooting against it.  The officiating in this league is so tranparently biased it's disgusting.  Without BE refs intervening on their behalf, WVa would be a 2-3 loss team right now and out of the top 15.  

• Content Count:  1,757

Well not yet to me...

Are we only one team who dropped out of top 25 after 3 games from #2? 

I hope Boston College to lose one more game..  Will BC be dropped out?

No they won't, because the sports media doesn't hate them. 

Am I the only one disgusted by the fact that UF is still in the top 15 with 3 LOSSES?!?!?

• Content Count:  416

How much bowl money did the Big East get last year and how do they divide it up (all teams or just teams that went to a bowl game)?

From last year:

•The Big East pays schools that make a bowl game on a tiered basis, with a BCS game worth $2.4 million, the second bowl $1.6 million, the third $1.3 million and the fourth and fifth $1.1 million. "We just take all our bowl money, put it together, and we distribute it fairly," said associate commissioner Nick Carparelli, adding that the league wants to make sure schools can cover their expenses.

$17M BCS payouts sound great, but ...

I think WVa may very well loose one of the next 3 games.  It's not above them to lay a turd against Pitt in the "out-behind-the-trailer" brawl. 

While I'd love to see the revenue a BE team in the NC game would generate, I'm rooting against it.  The officiating in this league is so tranparently biased it's disgusting.  Without BE refs intervening on their behalf, WVa would be a 2-3 loss team right now and out of the top 15. 

their next two games are against ranked teams with a combined record 16-4.... it could give them the boost they need to jump a few spots.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

saw that last graphic?

Of all 4 #2 teams that lost to unranked opponents (so far), we're the only one that didnt lose at home.

yet we're thrown under the bus.

pathetic..

we lost 3 games in arow we  were favored to win

Archived