• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bring back the Dungeon!!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

****, this site is freaking BORING now!  Now that USF is exactly what everyone thought it was (a top 40 program) and UCF is playing at that level and even better, why can't we have the dungeon back?

The college football world has been leveled again.  I understand you guys killed us but not many polls have us seperated by much.

Let the smack talking begin.

Again.,

Wrong site. If Brandon has removed The Dungeon, you need to take it up with him .... and if he has removed it, where are you guys performing the circle jerk at now? ........... Which reminds me, did you all ever get a response back from the NCAA pertaining to the Alton Voss Affair?

Who is Alton Voss?

Right ....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

if brad has to pay more than a nickle to reinstate the board i would have to say it isnt worth it

:clap

• Content Count:  709

if brad has to pay more than a nickle to reinstate the board i would have to say it isnt worth it

What's a "nickle"?

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

It's five cents in California.

• Content Count:  1,238

It's five cents in California.

and I think it's 4 cents in Canada now...Ouch!

But I think some troll up top ^^ was trying a hand at being funny... :ROFLMAO-NOT, by questioning smazza's spelling.  :o

What's a "nickle"?

Not sure .... btw, what's "seperated"?

****, this site is freaking BORING now!  Now that USF is exactly what everyone thought it was (a top 40 program) and UCF is playing at that level and even better, why can't we have the dungeon back?

The college football world has been leveled again.  I understand you guys killed us but not many polls have us seperated by much.

Let the smack talking begin.

Again.,

• Content Count:  1,812

Sagarin ratings: which take out having your coach vote for your team have the following:

USF  15

UCif  51

Thats pretty close; UCif fans have always used sagarin as a yard stick because they have never been ranked; do not change now that you got 1 vote.

• Content Count:  3,574

Why?

What is there to smack about?  It was actually sad watching our JV destroy your varsity team in the 4th quarter.  It's not even fun trying to smack on ucIF after that game.

• Content Count:  2,239

Sagarin ratings: which take out having your coach vote for your team have the following:

USF  15

UCif  51

Thats pretty close; UCif fans have always used sagarin as a yard stick because they have never been ranked; do not change now that you got 1 vote.

Actually no.  USF fans always quoted Sagarin, which lost even more credibility this week with Duke being rated only in the 90s.

I've always gone with the RPI.

I've always gone with the RPI.

And ......?

Archived