• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Claude Davis?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

What happened with Claude Davis from Lake Gibson? Did he not qualify? Is he in JUCO?

• Content Count:  574

Yes. He did not qualify and had to go to JUCO.  If my memory serves me right he went to Pearl River Community College.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Too bad. Heard from a friend at LGHS that he was really good.

He'll be here eventually. LOL

• Content Count:  12,293

any chance he is here next year?  we REALLY will need him on the D-line.  he is a BEAST.  the high school all star game that i watched he was a man amongst boys out there.  i didnt know much about him before the game and while watching the game i had to look him up...i was fully expecting him to of been a committ to UF or somewhere.  it was a pleasant surprise when i saw that he was a USF bound player.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

any chance he is here next year?  we REALLY will need him on the D-line.  he is a BEAST.  the high school all star game that i watched he was a man amongst boys out there.  i didnt know much about him before the game and while watching the game i had to look him up...i was fully expecting him to of been a committ to UF or somewhere.  it was a pleasant surprise when i saw that he was a USF bound player.

We expected he wouldn't qualify when we signed him. He has to complete his AA degree at Pearl River, so the earliest he could be here is in Dec 2008 [Like Craig Marshall at PRCC is doing this year], but more likely in June. At that time we should get Leslie Stirrups back, who is also at PRCC, assuming he sticks with USF. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Claude was at the game tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

Claude was at the game tonight. 

i sat next to claude at the louisville game...he'll be here, just not till dec 2008.  but yes, he is a friggin' beast.  biggest hands ive ever seen in my life.

Archived