• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The drunken masses at..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Brandon's Board of the deluded is hysterical.  Are they aware that they had their asses handed to them by us in Football?  Then they go on and on about being a "Basketball" school.  Are you kidding me...  What are they drinking?  They may even beat us in hoops this year, but they are anything but a basketball school.  CUSA took a bigger hit in basketball when the NBE teams jumped than in Football and boy is it a crappy football league.

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Brandon's Board of the deluded is hysterical.  Are they aware that they had their asses handed to them by us in Football?  Then they go on and on about being a "Basketball" school.  Are you kidding me...  What are they drinking?  They may even beat us in hoops this year, but they are anything but a basketball school.  CUSA took a bigger hit in basketball when the NBE teams jumped than in Football and boy is it a crappy football league.

Compared to the rest of the state, UCF is a pretty good basketball school(UF being a distant #1).  That shows how the other programs are.

I would have expected mass drinking in Tampa after your marquee matchup against Cleveland State.  For losing to a team that would bottom feed in the MEAC, your ability to dish smack is about comparable to FIU talking football smack against Florida.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Compared to the rest of the state, UCF is a pretty good basketball school(UF being a distant #1).  That shows how the other programs are.

Give me a ******* break. You had 22 wins and didn't sniff even an NIT bid.... To even think for a moment you're somehow a better basketball school than FSU is hopefully naive ........ and as bad as we've been the last few years, I'm not so sure we woudn't have beaten you, too.

I would have expected mass drinking in Tampa after your marquee matchup against Cleveland State.  For losing to a team that would bottom feed in the MEAC, your ability to dish smack is about comparable to FIU talking football smack against Florida.

Why would there be mass drinking? Anybody who knows MAJOR college hoops knows that games this time of year are wacky and upsets happen all over the place. The fact that you're trying to somehow tie this to FIU/Florida smack in football is laughable .... and totally expected from a fan base that has no clue what major collegiate basketball is all about.

• Content Count:  12,293

both FSU and Miami have better basketball programs than UCF

• Content Count:  2,239

Give me a ******* break. You had 22 wins and didn't sniff even an NIT bid.... To even think for a moment you're somehow a better basketball school than FSU is hopefully naive ........ and as bad as we've been the last few years, I'm not so sure we woudn't have beaten you, too.

Why would there be mass drinking? Anybody who knows MAJOR college hoops knows that games this time of year are wacky and upsets happen all over the place. The fact that you're trying to somehow tie this to FIU/Florida smack in football is laughable .... and totally expected from a fan base that has no clue what major collegiate basketball is all about.

Dude, you lost to Cleveland State.  Believe me(you know, someone who lived 20min from campus), they have been an embarrassment for at least the last decade.  What's worse is that you lost to them at home.  Don't make excuses for that kind of loss.  You wouldn't give us the time of day if we were in your shoes.

Hell, after a game of that magnitude, saying you could have beaten us is simply laughable.  About 64-12 laughable(yeah, I went there)  I really hope Heath can rebuild your program.  Your last coach left it in shambles.

Dude, you lost to Cleveland State.  Believe me(you know, someone who lived 20min from campus), they have been an embarrassment for at least the last decade.  What's worse is that you lost to them at home.  Don't make excuses for that kind of loss.  You wouldn't give us the time of day if we were in your shoes.

Who's making excuses?? I said those type upsets happen in major college basketball all the time..... you know, like when you beat College of Charleston. If I'd have wanted to make excuses, I'd have thrown out that our best player wasn't there.

Hell, after a game of that magnitude, saying you could have beaten us is simply laughable.

That doesn't make any sense ..... Could HAVE beaten you? What does the CS game have to do with previous years?

This year will take care of itself.

• Content Count:  3,078

Gardner Webb beat Kentucky... does UCF have a better program than Kentucky now?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I hope we win in Basketball against UCF.  Mainly because I love that "Just like football" chant.  :D

Gardner Webb beat Kentucky... does UCF have a better program than Kentucky now?

Don't forget USC. They lost to Mercer so obviously UCF has a better program than the Trojans, too...

Archived