• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how to watch syracuse

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

You're such a mean bully Jim,...

[/end of B.S.]

;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

I realize this may be a bit much to ask... but on the Index page threre are these little numbers [1] [2] [3] ... maybe you need to click on page 2 or 3 to see if there are a any new.gif threads. 

You don't have to read them all, but if you check out other pages... you might have seen this thread:

[iurl=http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=41738.0]Syracuse game on TV?[/iurl]

[/end of rant]

Thank you.

Where was this PSA when the 30 Greg Gregory threads popped up on here?  ::)

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

I realize this may be a bit much to ask... but on the Index page threre are these little numbers [1] [2] [3] ... maybe you need to click on page 2 or 3 to see if there are a any new.gif threads. 

You don't have to read them all, but if you check out other pages... you might have seen this thread:

[iurl=http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=41738.0]Syracuse game on TV?[/iurl]

[/end of rant]

Watch it at the local sports bar with HD and 50 sets!

Thank you.

Where was this PSA when the 30 Greg Gregory threads popped up on here?  ::)

• Content Count:  12,293

Jim dies a little inside everytime someone posts a topic that has already been posted.

• Content Count:  137

Somewhere where there is beer being served!

anyone make fake id's? don't turn 21 for 5 months :-\

___________________ insert Grothe joke here.  im sure there has got to be atleast 1 UCiFer trolling around here.

___________________ insert Grothe joke here.  im sure there has got to be atleast 1 UCiFer trolling around here.

How good do you think Keeley D. would have been?  I bet ever bit of Andre' Hall.

whatever Keeley would of been able to contribute on the field wouldnt compare to what he would contribute off of it.  i dont want to say he would of been andre hall but keeley is really missed on this team.

whatever Keeley would of been able to contribute on the field wouldnt compare to what he would contribute off of it.  i dont want to say he would of been andre hall but keeley is really missed on this team.

Anyway - accolades would have been Keeley's middle name in the running game.  Rest in Peace fellow Bull!  Enjoy your time in the grand pasture.

Peace.

Archived