• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kevin Smith's Mom...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Just wathing the USM - UCF game....it's obvious Kevin Smith's Mom is a closet USF fan wearing her green and gold bracelets to the game.  Who can blame her?

BTW...what has happened to USM.  Once a staunch defense giving up 30 + to the likes of UCF and Rice....you want quality?  You have to be quality to get it...USM is spiraling downward.

• Content Count:  711

She was excited out there....and looking like she's counting down her son's days at UCF 'till he's in the NFL!!  As for USM...I think their injury plagued offense has made it tough on their D with all those turnovers.  But yea...they're not as strong as they used to be...fine with me, though.  Although...when on track...our offense moves the ball and K. Smith wears down defenses...we were really out of sinc vs. USF, though. 

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

GB,

What year is K Smith?  Will he go pro next year?  How high do you think he would get drafted? 

Am I wrong or was USM on the same level as L'Ville just a few years ago in CUSA?  It's amazing what a conference change can do and not do for a program.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,455
  • Days Won:  13

late 2nd early 3rd...... Jenkins will go before Smith

• Content Count:  1,433

He's a junior...I don't think he'll be leaving before next year either.

• Content Count:  2,239

With how deep the RB stock will be for this draft, I think it's in his best interest to play in college for 1 more year.  Next year, he would be a guy no longer under the radar and another season of this caliber could push him to 1st day(1st 2 rounds after the NFL changed their format)

• Content Count:  16,339
  • Days Won:  43

I am glad that USM is getting beat because they are a low class program. Congrats to UCF for showing them that your program has already passed them by.

• Content Count:  711

GB,

What year is K Smith?  Will he go pro next year?  How high do you think he would get drafted? 

Am I wrong or was USM on the same level as L'Ville just a few years ago in CUSA?  It's amazing what a conference change can do and not do for a program.

K. Smith is a junior...I don't think he'd go very high up this year with all the RBs coming out...I think he should definitely stay another year...but I'm think Mama Smith is seeing $$$ no matter where he's drafted.  But another year would give him more exposure and if he has another big year...his status will rise.  He may even be a Heisman candidate, if he stays.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

GB,

K. Smith is a junior...I don't think he'd go very high up this year with all the RBs coming out...I think he should definitely stay another year...but I'm think Mama Smith is seeing $$$ no matter where he's drafted.  But another year would give him more exposure and if he has another big year...his status will rise.  He may even be a Heisman candidate, if he stays.

Nope, because he has to play us again next year  ;D

What is the deal with his mom?  From the few comments I have seen, is there anything that makes you guys think she is really into the whole money thing or just inuition?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I heard various (old) sources on the grapevine that his mom's already informed folks of his intent to go pro after this year...

Archived