• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. UCONN Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

ProudBull, that reasoning isn't cutting it anymore. We need help on offense, and we gotta use him. And I may be wrong, but I think he's only lost one funble this year, against Auburn. Regardless, we need to try him.

a: I'm not the one making the calls and that is the only thing I can honestly think of as to why they wouldn't use Ford.

b: He might have only lost one or two fumbles, but if you look at his other carries, he does lose hold of the ball quite often. 

c: If I was the coach I would be running him becuase I believe that he will be get better with more carries and I think we need to stick with one RB instead of this RB by committe crap. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,260

We get the ball first in the second half. Let's see if we come out with some energy and motivation.

We have no reason to be cocky.  I didn't hear that our guys were dancing around and being cocky at the beginning of the game,but I finishing grilling at the beginning of the game.  That does scare me.  We can't keep playing like this.

There's a whole other half and I hope we will come out strong and put an end to this horrible horrible football we have been playing.

• Content Count:  139

Let's start with some points on the board and let's pretend UCONN is UCF.

• Content Count:  26

I've been going to every home game since Marquell Blackwells last season....and one thing that hasn't changed in 5+ years is the playbook. Regardless of our 6-0 start, the play calling has been repetitve every season and everygame. It's easy to overlook this when we are winning because the same 1st down handoff and 2nd QB draw or vice-versa. On third you can always expect the same or a quick slant. This was the same system for Julmiste also and it was very night or day. Most of the time i personally don't have a problem with the playcalling because it fits our style of play. But the inability to even SLIGHTLY deviate from our normal plays is beyond frusterating. Our coaching staff has never been good at making adjustments. The only time we use trick plays, we use them all game (think our upset of louisville) or once we dont use screens or dump offs to the flat when it's clear they will work (think Rutgers this year and last). Even our defense doesnt make adjustments, there have been very few blitzes last game and this one. I just think its time for a change, our team is extremely easy to read and it shows because of the inability of us to use different looks. Hopefully they will prove me wrong in the second half, but time is running out again for them to get their head on straight, or else get im gonna get myself ready for some Papa Johns  >:(

Let's start with some points on the board and let's pretend UCONN is UCF.

I love it ;D

• Content Count:  4,642

did you buy out the firerodsmith.com site?  :D

• Content Count:  1,260

did you buy out the firerodsmith.com site?  :D

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  21,059
  • Days Won:  38

Wow they refuse to run.  I am confused.  Wait, FORD IS IN THE GAME!

Archived