• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

anyone going to UConn?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

i'm seriously considering blowing my meager savings to get to this game.

anyone else thinking about going?

• Content Count:  1,066
  • Days Won:  0

Wonder how much it would cost to change my flight home from Monday to Sunday of next week?....Hmm....

• Content Count:  2

Living in New Hampshire this game is only a 2 hr. drive for my son and I. This and Syracuse are the only games we get to every other year. Thus, this UCONN game is an EVENT for us! Shold be a good game but the bulls will be licking their chops after this past Thursday night. Go Bulls...Finish Strong!

• Content Count:  3,574

I'm there +1...

only 90 mins away from the apt.

I wanted UConn to win.  Now they are the "hunted".

• Content Count:  218

I'm there +1...

LOL... the Hunted.  No, sorry.  They will be UCONN the unranked and you will be #15 USF, trying to not lose another game and any chance at a Big East title/BCS game.  USF is still the "hunted", until UCONN hands them loss #2.  That will vault UCONN to 3-0 in confernce and a likely Top25 ranking.  Just in time for WVU to beat them down and get another ranked win.

• Content Count:  3,574

I'm there +1...

LOL... the Hunted.  No, sorry.  They will be UCONN the unranked and you will be #15 USF, trying to not lose another game and any chance at a Big East title/BCS game.  USF is still the "hunted", until UCONN hands them loss #2.  That will vault UCONN to 3-0 in confernce and a likely Top25 ranking.  Just in time for WVU to beat them down and get another ranked win.

They are the hunted... they're first in the BE now.

I have no hard feelings for WVU... if things go well, WVU could help out the Bulls when the season is over.

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

UCONN is the hunted right now as they are in first place in the BIG EAST which is what USF wants to be at in the first place. OUR GOAL IS TO WIN THE BIG EAST!!! Leavitt does not pay too much attention to the rankings. You can bet that Leavitt is going to have USF hunt down UCONN this week.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

That will vault UCONN to 3-0 in confernce and a likely Top25 ranking.  Just in time for WVU to beat them down and get another ranked win.

What ranked team have you beat?  Or played even, outside of USF - the team that destroyed you and turned you into this insane nutjob that can't let go?

Marshall and ECU won't help you prepare for real games.  Let me know if you beat somebody in the Top 20, okay?  Or #5 like WVU WAS when USF shut them down - killing two Heisman hopefuls' chances.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

I live in CT.  I'll be there.

Any tailgates scheduled by the Alumni Association?  If not let's get one going on our own.

Archived