• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

will usf file an officail BE complaint?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

oh ********, you guys tried to cheat every possible way and got caught several times including on this play.

Just take the loss and quit ********.

Why can't you you pathetic hypocrite? 

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  341
  • Days Won:  0

oh ********, you guys tried to cheat every possible way and got caught several times including on this play.

why do you have these stats on a USF message board....go away

Total Time Spent Online:  15 hours and 25 minutes.

Total Posts: 78 posts

Total Topics Started: 17 topics

• Content Count:  282

Don't you have your own board to hang out at, or do you just like to be seen with winners?

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

why do you have these stats on a USF message board....go away

Total Time Spent Online:  15 hours and 25 minutes.

Total Posts: 78 posts

Total Topics Started: 17 topics

WV state champ, go home and burn a few couches and stay away, far away from here.

• Content Count:  282

Just my two cents along with everyone else's.  If the game is close enough that the refs can win or lose it for us, then the game is a coin-flip and we did not do enough to win it.  That is also my stance in instances where the kicker gets hung out to dry for "costing the team the win" by missing a long field goal....the total team did not do enough to win and pinned their hopes on this poor guy pulling them out.

So let's move on, support our Bulls in the coming contest with UConn and focus on winning the BE championship.

Go Bulls!!!

• Content Count:  743

this is the call that was ruled "intentional"

give me a ******* break.  ::)

If the clip that you linked to is what the replay official based his call upon, then you are correct and it was a ******** call.  But what you linked to isn't what the call was based upon (you can verify that based upon where they spotted the ball after the block).  They based the call upon the initial "fumble" where we clearly scooped it up and tossed it forward.  It was essentially an illegal forward lateral (although it was a lateral to no one).

you say he "clearly" tossed it forward. I disagree. Watch the replay and you'll see his hands clap together trying to grasp the ball after he "tossed it"

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Just my two cents along with everyone else's.  If the game is close enough that the refs can win or lose it for us, then the game is a coin-flip and we did not do enough to win it.  That is also my stance in instances where the kicker gets hung out to dry for "costing the team the win" by missing a long field goal....the total team did not do enough to win and pinned their hopes on this poor guy pulling them out.

Well since that 4 points could have meant the difference in the game intrinsically means that Rutgers didn't play good enough to win either, but they won.

• Content Count:  12,293

man, that makes this loss hurt that much more.  this whole time i was thinking that they called the penality on Mike Jenkins but if that was actually called on T-Mac that is really the worst call ive seen.  He clearly fumbled the ball and the lose ball hit his forearm as it was swinging forward in a typical running form

well nothing can take the loss back so we gotta just keep moving forward.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

So let's move on, support our Bulls in the coming contest with UConn and focus on winning the BE championship.

Go Bulls!!!

do u think the game would have been close if USF went into the half up 14 points, 11 or even 7 (assuming Rutgers could have scored with 4 minutes left) ?

come on now.

looking at the totally jacked up UConn call against Louisville, this isn't an isolated incident.  the Big East officiating is either incredibly inept, rivalling the Pac-10 for complete incompetence, or they are corrupt.

and that wasn't just one bad call last night against the Bulls, but a whole f'ing slew of bad calls that killed momentum all night.

• Content Count:  104

I just gotta stick this in here on one of these threads complaining about the officiating.  There were certainly some calls that could be disputed last night.  However, I think we're all forgetting that if not for a phantom kick-catch interference call a few weeks ago, we'd have likely been looking at 5-2 right now instead of 6-1.  You're gonna get some bad/questionable/disputable calls over a 12 game season - but overall, they tend to even themselves out.  The really great teams manage to overcome those calls when necessary.  We didn't.

Archived