• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New to the Board....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10
  • Days Won:  0

First off let me say thank you for this board. I have been to other boards, and this is by far the best Bulls Board around, so thank you.

I have been lurking and reading this board since the week leading up to the WV game. I have been following the Bulls since the begining of last year. If you want to call me a bandwagon fan then so be it, but here is my take about this team that I have noticed.

This team has one of the best coach's in CJL, and we all should appricate what we truly have. He is USF Football.

We have a great nucleaus of kids on the team that play great football. 4+ players on the current squad will be playing on sundays, and our paving the way for future recruits to "get noticed" by what they have done on the field.

Last nights game was lost by more then one or 2 things. Despite the fumble call, the PI call, we had a missed field goal, a blocked field goal, our main WR go down, our T go down, and I truly believe after Selvie went down in the first quarter he played the rest of the game hurt. We had to reshuffle our OL. But despite all that we had 2 oppurtunities to tie or go ahead late in the game. We got beat and as heartbroke as all of us were the season is not lost.

At first I was devestated with this loss last night. I could hardly sleep and just started thinking. A loss was probibly enevitable this year as much as we didn't want to see the possibility. But if we take off the glasses we will see this just might be a good loss for this team. No one knew who we were before this season. We have been the talk of the nation for weeks now, prime time games, outside the lines show, which is nothing but good things. The "experts" bashing us isn't a bad thing, its the best possible thing for this program. It just means "WE HAVE ARRIVED." The players that were on the field last night and this year have paved the road for the future of this great program.

If we can learn from our mistakes and win out the rest of this year, win the BE and go to a BCS Bowl, then we should finish this season in the Top 10. Which also means when we start next season we should be ranked around the top 10 to begin with. FSU and Miami are looking bad this year and will also help us in recruting this year. If a recruit looks at Miami and USF whom do you think they will choose, a program where they are living off past glory or a team that should be ranked, was the talk of the nation and soon will be again? To me its a no brainer.

Again, Thanks for the great place to talk and read about the Bulls, and keep your head up, Great things are coming.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

as long as we have CJL running the show we everything will take care of itself. good to have you.

• Content Count:  959

welcome......no such thing as a good loss though

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Welcome aboard Swolf!

Your post (whether one agrees with it or not) provides an insight as we all come to grips with the loss.

Thanks for joining.

• Content Count:  10

Thank you for the welcome

• Content Count:  114

Instant newbie street cred for showing up after a loss.  :clap

Agreed, good point.  Welcome aboard Swolf!

• Content Count:  3,827

Sup, Rook.

Archived