• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New to the Board....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

I am new to the board also.

I have been looking at the posts for a majority of the season, and I didn't even know that a message board like this existing before this season. I think it is a great outlet to talk about a great school and a great team like USF.

I've been going to games (almost all of them, except for the ones I couldn't make when I didn't live in Florida) since 1998. I am proud to see a team that has rose to the point that USF has in such a short time. We have a school and a team that we can all be proud of and hang our diplomas proudly in our office for everyone to see. 

The city has rallied around the team and I hope that we will continue to receive the support that we have had since before Thursday (It's still hard for me to think about that night...very painful...I want to erase that nignt from my memory, but I guess it will only make the wins this year even sweeter). I can't wait to see what the season holds in store for the team. The Big East is a mess right now, and I think that a number of teams have the ability to win it. I think the Bulls are the front-runner and I just cannot wait until 3:30pm next Saturday to watch another great game.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

Welcome aboard newbies !

The USF Football Program and this board has really made great strides this season.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived