• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WE ARE STILL IN THE HUNT!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  0

Ohio State and Boston College will lose.

This football team still has a chance at a BCS bowl and a Top 5 finish.

Its not the teams in front of us that are the problem, its all the ones behind us with 1 loss that people have been dying to put ahead of us.  Now they have an excuse.

• Content Count:  186

We are actually having a much better season than we ever could have hoped for.

However, with the way we started I can't help but thinking that we let an incredible opportunity slip away tonight.  We can have a great program for years but for all we know this may have been our best chance at a NC.  You never know how long the window of opportunity will be open and you have to take advantage of it when you have the chance.

The fact that many of us are disappointed is a testament as to how far this program has come and ultimately that is what is most important.

• Content Count:  7,890

BITE ME YOU $HIT HEAD GAYTURD

• Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

Ranked 2nd in the nation... I thought we had a pretty good shot at it.

Unfortunately I am of the camp that things rankings are really BS until the end and they are just educated guesses right now.  USF deserved to be #2 because of what they accomplished so far and what everyone else in front of them failed to accomplish.  That said, it was their spot to lose and they did. 

They weren't overrated or anything of the sort.  They were given a shot and they didn't come through.  Not the end of the world.

Yes, I was hoping for a NC but honestly I thought we would lose Rutgers without a running attack and Cinci and Louisville still scare me.

Guest Melissa

Vankai: I pretty much share your sentiments. Not to be a Debbie Downer or anything, but I just looked at even the idea of even being considered a possible candidate for the NC game a bonus. I'm mostly looking forward to winning the BE and making it to a bowl. Regardless of what happens though, I'll be proud of our season because we've had people talking, and at least now people know about us where they didn't have a clue before. The most important thing is we win games... and don't get ahead or ourselves.

• Content Count:  7,890

BITE ME YOU $HIT HEAD GAYTURD

pretty unnessicary

and you take someone with the the name T as something onther than that

Archived