• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great Run, Great Game

Joe

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

**** anyone who bashes our team on here. Hard fought game...No heart...Get the 'f out of here...

• Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

**** right... I didn't see any quit out there. Hard game, bad result, plenty of heart.

• Content Count:  2,478

Too bad it just wasn't enough. Just wasn't enough. Rutgers wanted it more, no question about that.

• Content Count:  446

I need some of whatever you guys are taking.  We may have fought hard, but not with our heads.  We beat ourselves, and to me, that's the worst way to lose.  Getting beat by a better team, fine.  We are the better team here, they just outplayed us.

• Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

I need some of whatever you guys are taking.  We may have fought hard, but not with our heads.  We beat ourselves, and to me, that's the worst way to lose.  Getting beat by a better team, fine.  We are the better team here, they just outplayed us.

I don't know, I think the better team is the one that wins.  Still we did not do everything to help us win which makes us not the better team.

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

I don't know, I think the better team is the one that wins.  Still we did not do everything to help us win which makes us not the better team.

the "better team" wears striped shirts and throw alot of yellow laundry around.

• Content Count:  4,451

Better team tonite was RU.  7 or 8 sacks and 10 pts on special team fakes and only gave up one score on three turnovers.  Bulls didn't play thier best game but neither did RU (3 TOs).

Archived