• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ATTENTION EVERYONE READ THIS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

What I have planned for our date in Gainesville will so underscore any prank they try achieving now... I have a little payback planned for the BS their DA put me through after Operation Sleeping Gator #1 and #2... It will be an Oceans Eleven type prank...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks RSS, I actually had two other people report that to me earlier...I was hoping those idiots could remain semi-stealth-like, because I had a little counter plan up my sleeve too.  Oh well, covert ops are blown.  They're just plain goofy aren't they, there for a minute I thought it was a UCF board.

• Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks RSS, I actually had two other people report that to me earlier...I was hoping those idiots could remain semi-stealth-like, because I had a little counter plan up my sleeve too.  Oh well, covert ops are blown.  They're just plain goofy aren't they, there for a minute I thought it was a UCF board.

Sorry I didn't mean to blow up your op, I was just trying to give a heads up because some of them are already signed up on this board, like "gatorlover97withsomebulls"

Sorry I didn't mean to blow up your op, I was just trying to give a heads up because some of them are already signed up on this board, like "gatorlover97withsomebulls"

No problem, when we go on the offensive with the DNS attack and the POS meltdown, we'll try not to be so obvious.  Stupid reptiles.  :)

• Content Count:  134

lol, I know a prank they can do!

They can pretend they have this super duper unstoppable QB that is a fiery competitor and let ESPN blow smoke up their ass.

War Eagle!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

What I have planned for our date in Gainesville will so underscore any prank they try achieving now... I have a little payback planned for the BS their DA put me through after Operation Sleeping Gator #1 and #2... It will be an Oceans Eleven type prank...

way to be stealth about it

• Content Count:  2

Beware of "gatorlover97withsomebulls"

He is one of the perps

Based on some of the names on that thread (GatorMoJo and ChrisLeakfan4life) it looks like bullmojo and MattGrotheFan4Life have way too much time on their hands as well.

Beware of "gatorlover97withsomebulls"

He is one of the perps

Based on some of the names on that thread (GatorMoJo and ChrisLeakfan4life) it looks like bullmojo and MattGrotheFan4Life have way too much time on their hands as well.

They should have used some of that time to come up with better names, eh?  But maybe this is all a diversion and while we're preparing for the cyber-attack and the unoriginal rumors, they go and toilet paper Jim Leavitt's house...you never know...they seem like pretty creative guys...  :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

yeah-- we'll never figure out who the Gator fans doing this are with such savvy names like that...

:roll

Archived