• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ATTENTION EVERYONE READ THIS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  849
  • Days Won:  0

I just got a message from another board member (I'm also on Scout premium), I will not name him as he asked me not to. Here it is

"A bunch of dorks at the Gatorsports.com message board are planning a prank on your board, as well as others for next week. Just giving you a head’s up."

Here is the thread where the planning is taking place:

http://www.gatorsportsforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=197865

I suggest you guys implement a waiting period for new signees

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is their plan in case they delete the thread

Idea:

Here's what we do. LSU has a byeweek next week. We invade the LSU board. g8rgirl already ahs an alias there so we can use her as the focal pointe of the attack. A few of us can go to the Bulls board and start posting there. This gives us a week to establish a small bit of credibility. Then, we start the Les Miles to Michigan bit, at the same time saying Jim levitt (sp) to LSU. We can link back to both boards. This also gives us the opportunity to hide the plans in the mod forum (I can do that Cool ) Complicated but will work.

SOP:

Ok, first step is to find out who all is in. Obviously g8rgirl and myself are in, but who else.

Second step is to divide the sites evenly, and this time not using any handles similar to our (no gobulls01USF) then spend some time on the boards gettin to know everyone, etc.

3rd step is to set up a date and time on when to attack at once. It should be during the day when most people will be online.

4th (maybe) We should communicate through email, or google chat. that way we can send each other the links to post on other sites, etc and help each other out if we're in a jam.

If anyone has a better idea, let me know.

Who is in, post in this thread.

1) gogators01uf

2) RVAGator

3) g8rgirl

4) UF-MBA

5) CLF4L

6) SpaceCoastGator

6 1/2) GAG

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe they should focus on holding their crying QB and less about other message boards.

What a waste of oxygen!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

They need to focus on the SEC East don't they?  Right now they aren't in the driver's seat.  Don't care much about the Gators, but thanks for the heads up.

Beware of "gatorlover97withsomebulls"

He is one of the perps

I suggest everyone read the entire thread so we can see what they're planning because I have a feeling they will delete that thread pretty soon

• Content Count:  164

Hehe, I guess when you are out of the national championship race, you gotta find some way to spend your time.

• Content Count:  557

I am about to post this link on tigerdroppings as well.

Good looking out!

These guys are ridiculous, CJL already will average $1 million a year over the life of his contract not including incentives.

Endorsement deals will come and will increase his pay further. People act like schools are going to offer him Nick Saban money (only Bama is stupid enough to offer that)

Archived