• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ticket status for Cinci?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Does anybody know if the lower bowl is sold out? Or how close this game is to  a sellout? Same questions for the Louisville game.

• Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

check your inbox, nobody has responded back yet to my e-mail, if you want the tickets you got them.

• Content Count:  12,293

it is still a few weeks away so im sure there are still some tickets left over.  but they probably sold a ton of the lower bowl tickets with those 3 game mini packs.

• Content Count:  4,738

pretty sure ticket master is sold out.  and USF sold out of the mini plans weeks ago

• Content Count:  98

Yeah I want lower bowl if I can. May have to get them from stubhub or something since I didn't plan on going but date freed up so want to now :)

• Content Count:  157

Called and got my upper deck seats today. Lower bowl for both UL and Cincy is sold out according to TM. If you want to sit at the top of the upper deck you can still get more then seat together around the 35ish. I got row g and f in 332 for both games.

If you want tickets get them soon those last two could sell out by Friday with a win over RU.

• Content Count:  30

I got my mini-pack last week and they didn't have any lower bowl seats.

But that might have had more to do with the UCF game than the Cinci and Lou.

For the UCF game I actually sat in the upper deck and enjoyed it.  There was a really nice breeze up there and you could see the play develop.  I sat in the front row -- so the seat was pretty darn good.  Sure beat trying to look over everyone.

Then again - I am total dork.  I actually sit by myself during the game because I don't want to be bothered.  Herman and the boys are out kickin it to the women.

For the Hinkelberger -- Its just me and Jim Louk on my walkman....  It is as peaceful as peacefull can be.

• Content Count:  2,461

I got my mini-pack last week and they didn't have any lower bowl seats.

But that might have had more to do with the UCF game than the Cinci and Lou.

For the UCF game I actually sat in the upper deck and enjoyed it.  There was a really nice breeze up there and you could see the play develop.  I sat in the front row -- so the seat was pretty darn good.  Sure beat trying to look over everyone.

Then again - I am total dork.  I actually sit by myself during the game because I don't want to be bothered.  Herman and the boys are out kickin it to the women.

For the Hinkelberger -- Its just me and Jim Louk on my walkman....  It is as peaceful as peacefull can be.

I both admire your concentration and find it a bit odd.

I'm pretty much the opposite of peaceful - giving everyone high-fives and screaming like a madman.

Archived