• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reality Crashes Down On Our Friend STK a.k.a Phil the Bagger...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

On the "private" board, I got into a tussle with him because he went on and on about how we should get rid of GO and USF is far better and blah blah blah.  I don't necessarily disagree with him, but I thought I would take the time to mention to him ALL of the times he came on these boards and spoke of the USF demise.  Of course, it never happened.

He told me to shut up.  :)

Oh well.  Good job Bulls.  I may have to start bringing back the part of me that attended your institution and become a fan.

Gosh, did I just type that?

Never once did I doubt that Mav would be back after this loss, unlike some of the other loudmouths that are nowhere to be found.

My condolences on your program, Mav, and you missed a heck of a breakfast tailgate and dinner afterwards!

Once again, I reign surpreme with the BBQ.  At least you weren't schooled by your wife this time.  I think she was going soft on you. ;)

Actually, I think watching you inhale half a pig took away her appetite...  ;)

Half a pig?  Sir, you flatter me.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

[glow=yellow,2,300]Jim Leavitt [/glow] knows how to get his players prepared for games, no matter the opponent. He is a great game day coach, GOL is not. UCF has taken the higher road when it comes to grades and character of its players, and maybe that helps you sleep better at night, but in the polls, it matters ZERO.

You could replace "Jim Leavitt" with any other current, successful football head coach and it would be appropriate. No winning college football prgram is made up entirely of Rhodes Scholars and angels.....

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I believe that is known as a MOMENT OF CLARITY for addicts.

Archived