• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reality Crashes Down On Our Friend STK a.k.a Phil the Bagger...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

http://ucf.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=71&tid=103191930&mid=103191930&sid=908&style=2

I have waited my mandatory 48 hours to post on the open board... so here it goes:

We have been sold a BS story when it comes to this program. What we saw on Saturday was one team that was prepared to play and another that was not. Absolutely no creativity by the offense, and to be honest with you, I have only seen one or two games in the GOL era that had creativity, Texas and Memphis.

Jim Leavitt knows how to get his players prepared for games, no matter the opponent. He is a great game day coach, GOL is not. UCF has taken the higher road when it comes to grades and character of its players, and maybe that helps you sleep better at night, but in the polls, it matters ZERO.

UCF is at a cross road. Do we want a competative football team or are we satisfied having solid student athletes that put school before football. That is a decision that is way above my head.

USF beat UCF in ever aspect of the game. UCF was beaten before they got off the bus as there was never a game plan in place to beat USF.

Congrats USF!

• Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

muahahhaha... satisfied with having solid student athletes that put school before football!!!

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Even after his school got their doors blown off and their program was set back at least 5 years, all Phil the Bagger can offer is a few backhanded compliments. What a douche.

• Content Count:  709

On the "private" board, I got into a tussle with him because he went on and on about how we should get rid of GO and USF is far better and blah blah blah.  I don't necessarily disagree with him, but I thought I would take the time to mention to him ALL of the times he came on these boards and spoke of the USF demise.  Of course, it never happened.

He told me to shut up.  :)

Oh well.  Good job Bulls.  I may have to start bringing back the part of me that attended your institution and become a fan.

Gosh, did I just type that?

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I am sure we can get you a T-shirt, and some bull horns . . .  I am sure you have your own glitter.  ;)

On the "private" board, I got into a tussle with him because he went on and on about how we should get rid of GO and USF is far better and blah blah blah.  I don't necessarily disagree with him, but I thought I would take the time to mention to him ALL of the times he came on these boards and spoke of the USF demise.  Of course, it never happened.

Oh well.  Good job Bulls.  I may have to start bringing back the part of me that attended your institution and become a fan.

Never once did I doubt that Mav would be back after this loss, unlike some of the other loudmouths that are nowhere to be found.

My condolences on your program, Mav, and you missed a heck of a breakfast tailgate and dinner afterwards!

• Content Count:  709

Never once did I doubt that Mav would be back after this loss, unlike some of the other loudmouths that are nowhere to be found.

My condolences on your program, Mav, and you missed a heck of a breakfast tailgate and dinner afterwards!

Although I LOVE breakfast and would have enjoyed dinner, I can honestly tell you I feel better having NOT gone.  Had I been there, I would probably be ready to get rid of GO.

I still am not sure what the hell happened out there.  I thought, barring the stupid mistakes we made in the 1st quarter, we were pretty even.  But somehow things fell apart and the 06 defense reared its ugly head.  But I give credit to you guys.  USF just KNOWS it is going to win when they get on the field.  And that is a credit to Leavitt and his staff.

I think the one major issue I have with O'Leary is he has no clue how to fire the team up.  We had plenty of incentive to beat you guys.  And we put THAT out there?  Embarassing.

• Content Count:  442

Alot of us in the stands were echoing those same comments during the game Mav.  Since next year is the last game, you really shoulld try and come to our tailgate.  It will be at my parking spot next year and we will have  something planned good.

• Content Count:  2,239

Once again, I reign surpreme with the BBQ.  At least you weren't schooled by your wife this time.  I think she was going soft on you. ;)

Once again, I reign surpreme with the BBQ.  At least you weren't schooled by your wife this time.  I think she was going soft on you. ;)

Actually, I think watching you inhale half a pig took away her appetite...  ;)

Archived