• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our Time

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I thought we would be getting this type of national publicity, but in 2009 when Grothe and Selvie were seniors.  But our time is now.

History is littered with teams who let chances slip through their finger.  Teams who waited for next year to make a run. For players to get older and better.  Our time is now.

We have a defense that can play against anybody, anytime and anywhere.  Our offense may be starting to get it going.  Our time is now. 

This opportunity may never come again.  This is our time.  CJL knows it, our tem knows it.  Our destiny awaits.

• Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Plus, I don't think Selvie will be here his Senior year.  We need to win the BE this year and defend it next year when he is most likely in his last year. 

• Content Count:  1,390

The selfish side of me hopes Grothe and Selvie don't jump to the NFL (very worried about Selvie) before their senior years because when they are seniors I will be a Freshman!

Great post. The time is now. GO BULLS!

• Content Count:  291

Grothe won't leave early and i doubt Selvie will too. Both should know the importance of a Education and a College Degree.

• Content Count:  743

Grothe won't leave early and i doubt Selvie will too. Both should know the importance of a Education and a College Degree.

I don't think Grothe will leave early because I don't know how well his game translates into the NFL. At his height he'd basically have to win the Heisman to have a reason to leave early. Look what happened to Chris Leak and Troy Smith last year and they were seniors.

Selvie on the other hand... if he leads the nation in sacks and TFL this year. Comes back with a solid year next year... He'd be gone. Millions of dollars and guaranteed first rounder. I'd be gone.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Selvie needs to gain weight.

As for Mg-8..... it isnt impossible for him to have an NFL career but he wont leave early. 

However, a few NFL teams are realizing that 2-dimensional QBs benefit.  Plus Leak and Troy Smith arent even 6'  I dont think.  They're like 5'10"

• Content Count:  1,390

Grothe could be the new Doug Flutie?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Our Time, wasn't that the speech the kid from the Goonies gave?  I'm sure somebody can find it on youtube and plug it in here.  That would be great!!

• Content Count:  64

if grothe gets his degree can he get a 5th year?

LOL, Selvie's gone after his Junior year.  He can pay for his last year of school at USF with his signing bonus and still have enough to do whatever the heck he wants.  He will be USF's first 1st round draft pick, and his bonus will be at least $5 million that's gauranteed money.  Why would he stay and risk getting hurt?

Archived