• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Great game yesterday, congrats!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Congrats on the big win yesterday.

You guys deserved it BIGTIME.

Hope no players were injured and good luck during the rest of the season.

KL

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  442

Congratulations also yesterday on the ass kicking again.  Have to say for some reason yesterdays loss didn't sting as much as the previous two.  (I must be getting imune to them)  It was great tailgating  Matt, Debbie and Steve. (let me know how the cigar was)  I  enjoyed our after the game dinner just to razz Matt about finishing the ribs. (which he did this year)

• Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

Thanks. I hope you guys can turn things around the rest of the way. Hopefully, UCF can win C-USA this year. Also, I will be rooting hard for UCF to beat USM. It seems like USM fans have been the most classless fans that USF has ever encountered. So, I will be a big UCF fan on that day that you play Southern Miss. Good luck.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

KL, you deserve a lot of respect for being the first Knight to show up after yesterday's game. Good luck the rest of the season.

And since you seem to know an awful lot about our program, I just wanted to add... there's still plenty of time for you to defect.  ;)

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276

KL, you deserve a lot of respect for being the first Knight to show up after yesterday's game. Good luck the rest of the season.

And since you seem to know an awful lot about our program, I just wanted to add... there's still plenty of time for you to defect.  ;)

Thanks for the kind offer...but I gotta stay loyal to my school. (I always wonder why the walls were built so high and always guarded? Harder for us to defect?)

At least USF can keep the FLA BCS Bowl Streak alive going this year...and who knows? Maybe another National Title to FLA as well.

Still had a great time yesterday...as with any game I attend.

Best of luck again in the rest of the season!

KL

• Content Count:  639

Great job Bulls, your team just physically manhandled our team...Good luck the rest of the way!

• Content Count:  4,451

Classiest post ever KL.  Hope the Knights run the table and boost the Bulls SOS.  I just wish ya'll wooda beat UT.  I luv hanging the Bull flag on my new house in an Austin suburb.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

All the UCF fans I met at the game were well behaved. I will continue to root for them. I root for all Florida teams.............except one.

Fred

• Content Count:  10,219

thanks...you guy's were better than the WVU fans.

wish you luck the rest of the year.

Archived